Pinto Kenny on ESPN tonight

SACKMARINO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question - was that the entire ESPN spot? It seemed clipped at the end.

thx

866399[/snapback]

that was everything on Kenny, small peice before that with Joe Cahn (commish of tailgate) at the beginning , he introduced the Kenny story. Then there was another story on the show about Phil Collins' song In the Air Tonight and how it pumps up players prior to games

that was everything on Kenny, small peice before that with Joe Cahn (commish of tailgate) at the beginning , he introduced the Kenny story. Then there was another story on the show about Phil Collins' song In the Air Tonight and how it pumps up players prior to games

866412[/snapback]

I remember talking with someone that used to work for the Browns, and they stated those players hated it, but the coach at the time loved it so he had them play it before the games.

where and how does kenny manage to get cleaned up before the game?

i've got pics of him drowned in mustard and ketchup...i think i remember seeing him covered with popcorn once also

867231[/snapback]

A second layer of clothing, and a couple gallon jugs of water dumped over his head. They actually show the impromptu "shower" towards the end of the Youtube clip.

The ketchup/mustard/popcorn photo was BUFFALOBART's, from the Arizona game, Halloween '04. (Same day as the wedding -- we threw popcorn instead of rice...)

A second layer of clothing, and a couple gallon jugs of water dumped over his head. They actually show the impromptu "shower" towards the end of the Youtube clip.

867244[/snapback]

LOL. sometimes he uses free-on ANTI-FREEZE jugs filled with water too to freak everyone out a little bit.