On the 8th day of X-mas, my true love gave to me

Ramius

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2691969

Deltha O'Neal this time. Charged with DWI after late friday night/early sat morning.

861023[/snapback]

Spike Lee could make a sequel based on the B'gals..."Jungle Fever II"! :nana:

I still say they should put their checkpoints outside an NFL stadium. Talk about your fish in a barrel...:nana:

I wonder if the rampant racism in Cincy renders these guys targets

861099[/snapback]

Oh, Cincy's like most large American cities...the large majority of crimes, violent or otherwise, are committed by blacks on other blacks or on whites, and whereas I can't think of any neighborhood a black man couldn't walk, there are several black neighborhoods that mean guaranteed harassment and/or violence if you are white or Hispanic.

Is that the rampant racism you are referring to?

Oh, Cincy's like most large American cities...the large majority of crimes, violent or otherwise, are committed by blacks on other blacks or on whites, and whereas I can't think of any neighborhood a black man couldn't walk, there are several black neighborhoods that mean guaranteed harassment and/or violence if you are white or Hispanic.

861108[/snapback]

Is that why I don't dare venture into Oakland? Of course If I do go there and get killed for being white its because I deserve it I guess.

Who cares, the guy was driving drunk, I'd bet thousands and millions do it everyday he just got caught, its not like he raped a girl or something. Im certain some of our beloved Bills have had knocked the frost off a few and then took a ride, leave the Bungals alone, I'd rather have a playoff team full of convicts rather than a 5-7 team full of real nice guys

On the 8th day of Christmas, the Cincinnati Bengals gave to us

8 points over legal limit for Deltha

7 cops to take down Reggie McNeal

6 more for Matthias Askew

5 ships sunk by Eric Steinbach

4 twenty for Odell

3 of Frostee's wife's teeth knocked out

2 door locks broken by Nicholson

And some jailbait for Chris Henry

4 twenty for Odell

861148[/snapback]

.....And a 7-5 record, a 3 game winning streak,and playoffs looking like a real reality...

Are they going to be able to play their games from their jail cells?

861151[/snapback]

That's probably impossible, but most of those names listed don't really play anyways, and the ones that do(Henry, O'Neal, Steinbach) are lookin pretty good, they'll still be lookin good when we're watching them come playoff time

and whereas I can't think of any neighborhood a black man couldn't walk, there are several black neighborhoods that mean guaranteed harassment and/or violence if you are white or Hispanic.

861108[/snapback]

Its funny you mention this because that is what the media makes people think. You watch movies like ATL and Boys In The Hood or whatever else and it seems like people are made to think that the situations in the movie are 100% true and happen in every black neighborhood. I have quite a few black friends and they constantly refute this (your & others) theory. A few of them have lived in some very tough neighborhoods where murder, rape, stabbings ... etc happened quite frequently throughout the year. They also said that the rumor of "if your white and you walk down there your gonna get blasted is not true" ... they talk about how most of the murder comes from broken drug deals or vengeance for someone elses murder over a drug deal. Of course there are SOME neighborhoods in SOME places that are like what you decribed. Thats a sense of "pride" or becoming a true "gangsta" ... it gives you rep ... but those are NOT the majority. In fact they are the very small minority. So unless you or others have BEEN to those neighborhoods you speak of its probably best to not lump them in with the worst of the worst.

4 twenty for Odell

861148[/snapback]

:nana: Once again talent abounds on TSW.

Who cares, the guy was driving drunk, I'd bet thousands and millions do it everyday he just got caught,

861143[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmm

Who cares?

1) Insurance companies

2) Me

3) Deltha's family

4) Every other person that has to share the road with impaired drivers

5) Police Officers

6) Firefighter / Paramedics

7) Legislators

8) The thousands upon hundreds of thousands of victims of drunk / impaired drivers - those that have been injured, scarred, lost loved ones. :nana:

I could go on and on...

Who doesn't care?

1) Apparently, you

Why is impaired driving not looked at as seriously as it needs to be by so many people? What do you feel when you drive by a car crash at 3am on a Saturday night and see three yellow blankets covering dead bodies? I know what I feel, and its why I do my job...

Man, I hope he wasn't being sarcastic. If so, I got all up on my high horse for nothing! :nana:

Hmmmmmmm

Who cares?

1) Insurance companies

2) Me

3) Deltha's family

4) Every other person that has to share the road with impaired drivers

5) Police Officers

6) Firefighter / Paramedics

7) Legislators

8) The thousands upon hundreds of thousands of victims of drunk / impaired drivers - those that have been injured, scarred, lost loved ones. :nana:

I could go on and on...

Who doesn't care?

1) Apparently, you 

Why is impaired driving not looked at as seriously as it needs to be by so many people? What do you feel when you drive by a car crash at 3am on a Saturday night and see three yellow blankets covering dead bodies? I know what I feel, and its why I do my job...

Man, I hope he wasn't being sarcastic. If so, I got all up on my high horse for nothing! :nana:

861207[/snapback]

Yeah dude obviously it's not to be taken lightly and isn't serious, but I was trying to say, keep in mind I could care less about the Bengals, but I just don't get the whole media trying to make them out to be this large group of wild thugs, think of how many people do the same thing everyday and they aren't put up on the bottom of a screen, would you want that? It's absurd. I was just saying im sick of constantly hearing about every stupid thing a Bengals player does and having everybody act like their locker room is like a giant room filled with illegal gambling, prostitutes, gun running,and the occasional 16 year old girl stopping over before 50 cops had to break in and tazer half the team. When the reality is they've been playing their best football of the year, doing their job well, and just getting negative pub, and I'd take a winning team with players like that than a losing team with real nice guys. No dead bodies bro, relax

861108[/snapback]

Thank you

Who cares, the guy was driving drunk, I'd bet thousands and millions do it everyday he just got caught, its not like he raped a girl or something. Im certain some of our beloved Bills have had knocked the frost off a few and then took a ride, leave the Bungals alone, I'd rather have a playoff team full of convicts rather than a 5-7 team full of real nice guys

861143[/snapback]

If a Bills player drives drunk & kills one of your relatives, please use this as your victim impact statement and beg for no jail time so the team can win another game.

Also I hope the next time YOU drive drunk, the cops nail your @ss.