My new tailgate food....

taterhill

i am following the recipe...THEN bologna wrapping

859815[/snapback]

PLEASE, PLEASE do two things.

1.) Take Pictures

2.) Up your Life Insurance Policy

Also, after the bologna wrapper, I am sensing that a Beer Batter (like a fish fry) would be appropriate.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This minor league baseball team has made it a tradition to create some of the most unhealthiest foods to sell at vendors inside their stadium. Here is their most recent creation. It is a bacon cheese burger inside a Krispy Kreme donut. You take a year off of your life with each bite.

While we're on the topic of awesome food, can someone link me THE buffalo-est buffalo wing recipe?

860215[/snapback]

Here is the easiest way to make it at home.

Melt 1 stick of Margerine (not butter) in a pan.

Add as much Frank's Red hot as you would like to reach desired heat. (If you like them really hot, go half Frank's and Half Tabassco.)

That is it. It is very simple and very easy and you will love it!

Here is the easiest way to make it at home.

Melt 1 stick of Margerine (not butter) in a pan.

Add as much Frank's Red hot as you would like to reach desired heat. (If you like them really hot, go half Frank's and Half Tabassco.)

That is it. It is very simple and very easy and you will love it!

860343[/snapback]

Allegedly, that IS the original recipe. A lot of people add a splash of vinegar for additional flavor...

I will be making this Sunday for the Bills game.  I'll let you folks know how it goes.

859617[/snapback]

I pulled it off. Made 5 hot dog rollups that were ready just in time to celebrate the big W yesterday. (They were supposed to be done for half time but we had some propane issues)

I have pictures but don't know how to post them here. I can pass them along if somebody could host them. They were ugly and didn't look anything like the recipe but damn tasty. We learned a lot and will try it again.

FYI - Eating them wasn't that bad. I finished it no problem but about 11 PM I was laying in bed and I really thought my stomach might explode. Then I got nervous and could swear I felt my arteries clogging, just a warning for the weak...

I pulled it off.  Made 5 hot dog rollups that were ready just in time to celebrate the big W yesterday.  (They were supposed to be done for half time but we had some propane issues) 

I have pictures but don't know how to post them here.  I can pass them along if somebody could host them.  They were ugly and didn't look anything like the recipe but damn tasty.  We learned a lot and will try it again. 

FYI - Eating them wasn't that bad.  I finished it no problem but about 11 PM I was laying in bed and I really thought my stomach might explode.  Then I got nervous and could swear I felt my arteries clogging, just a warning for the weak...

863127[/snapback]

Here it is...

http://michaelgalati.com/displayimage.php?album=23&pos=0