Cardnials already make decision to move on

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9822843

If true smart move by the cardnials.  Now Green can fade into obscurity, Living off his reputation of riding the Moss/Carter years.

851158[/snapback]

Well, he did make the playoffs 8 times in 10 years with 6 different starting qbs. :bag:

Moss and Carter can't throw themselves the ball. He did a crappy job in Arizona but Green was a very good coach who deserved a second chance. He just failed like everyone in Arizona does. :huh:

Well, he did make the playoffs 8 times in 10 years with 6 different starting qbs.    :bag:

Moss and Carter can't throw themselves the ball.  He did a crappy job in Arizona but Green was a very good coach who deserved a second chance.  He just failed like everyone in Arizona does.  :huh:

851213[/snapback]

Football is not meant to be played in the desert or indoors for that matter. He was doomed in both places.

Well, he did make the playoffs 8 times in 10 years with 6 different starting qbs.    :bag:

Moss and Carter can't throw themselves the ball.  He did a crappy job in Arizona but Green was a very good coach who deserved a second chance.  He just failed like everyone in Arizona does.  :lol:

851213[/snapback]

In the last 30 years from 1977-now, Arizona made the playoffs once and lost in the divisional round. :censored::huh::censored::thumbdown:

Too bad for Green. That is what happens to good coaches who go to places like Arizona. Good coaches retreat to die in Arizona.

I wouldn't hire Mooch for the job though. I think I would go with the current Offensive Coordinator in Mike Martz. He may be pretty retarded, but he did assemble and coach the "greatest show on turf". Arizona has some pretty good weapons to work with on Offense.

Too bad for Green.  That is what happens to good coaches who go to places like Arizona.  Good coaches retreat to die in Arizona. 

I wouldn't hire Mooch for the job though.  I think I would go with the current Offensive Coordinator in Mike Martz.  He may be pretty retarded, but he did assemble and coach the "greatest show on turf".  Arizona has some pretty good weapons to work with on Offense.

851251[/snapback]

Mike Martz is the OC for the pathetic Detroit Lions to whom the Bills lost. Actually, to get Martz scheme to work, he needed a All-Pro left tackle in Orlando Pace and other pro-bowl linemen, something that he does not have in Detroit. It also helped that they had the fantastic Faulk and the Happy Holt.

Football is not meant to be played in the desert or indoors for that matter.  He was doomed in both places.

851239[/snapback]

As article also demonstrated with its recounting of the tangled web of the Bidwill family teams like fish often start rotting at the head first. The first thing the Cards need to do to get better is to fire the owner and his family.

As article also demonstrated with its recounting of the tangled web of the Bidwill family teams like fish often start rotting at the head first.  The first thing the Cards need to do to get better is to fire the owner and his family.

851315[/snapback]

Great move to decide to fire him a month before the season ends. :bag:

After they fire Green, before they officially hire Mariucci, they better interview Green for the job.

851171[/snapback]

Actually laughed out loud at that.

In the last 30 years from 1977-now, Arizona made the playoffs once and lost in the divisional round.  :huh:  :bag:  :censored:  :censored:

851246[/snapback]

Yeah he just couldn't live up to those high expectations of Cardinals fans. That kinda pressure could have cracked Lombardi

Actually on a side note, does anyone know where Ted Cotrell is employed now.  He was the token candidate for lot of HC vacancies. Last he was with the Vikings.

851526[/snapback]

From what I know, Ted Cottrell is currently out of coaching.

When Brad Childress was brought in this season with the VIKINGS, Ted wasn't retained and is currently looking for work.