Just took a stroll over to the Chargers board

camcool21

They are anticipating a sack frenzy and giving JP an ass-whupping. No surprise. We just have to compensate with the two tight ends and possibly using two backs to protect and give Evans/Parrish a chance to get open and run the bejesus out of WM. San Diego will be the best team we play this season (I know..I know ...look at the Bears). That being said...a little good for us weather and a smart game plan and everyone playing with enthusiasm we might just play ourselves into the race for the wild card with a win.

I really hate trying to read other boards. They're all so messy with graphics and colors and sigs and crap. It takes forever to try and figure out who's talking about what. That's the last link to another board I follow.

I love the look here. Its clean and easy to follow with a tasteful use of color and limited graphics in the avatar.

I really hate trying to read other boards.  They're all so messy with graphics and colors and sigs and crap.  It takes forever to try and figure out who's talking about what.  That's the last link to another board I follow. 

I love the look here.  Its clean and easy to follow with a tasteful use of color and limited graphics in the avatar.

850766[/snapback]

:censored::wallbash::oops::thumbsup::beer::cry::worthy:

I really hate trying to read other boards.  They're all so messy with graphics and colors and sigs and crap.  It takes forever to try and figure out who's talking about what.  That's the last link to another board I follow. 

I love the look here.  Its clean and easy to follow with a tasteful use of color and limited graphics in the avatar.

850766[/snapback]

I agree 100% I went over there and was like man this place is pretty crappy with all the graphics. I'm fairly new to posting on here but I do really like it better than other boards.

On another note I'm really looking to see how peters handles merriman it should be a good matchup.

I thought Charger fans were intelligent. Man, was I wrong...

:censored:

850941[/snapback]

Hell, we'd act a lot like that if we were 9-2, including 3-1 in the division, on a five-game win streak and two games ahead of everyone else in our division. Rivers has been a pleasant surprise, no question, and LT is hands-down the best back...if not the best player...in all of football right now.

Their game plan is easy. Crowd the box and make Losman win it. Granted, he's managed to do it the past two weeks, but SD is operating at a different level than our last four opponents.

I'd like to think we can handle them like we did Indy: run to drain the clock and keep them off the field. But they have the #7 D against the run and #12 D against the pass.

I fear when this one is over, DeLuca's post count will skyrocket and LSI Cadets will once again be looking for someone to blame.

850766[/snapback]

I'll drink to that :censored:

That suks that we won't be able to play them next season, after EA Sports puts him on the Cover of Madden 2008 and the curse takes him out for most of the year.

850999[/snapback]

I hope LT doesnt go on the cover of Madden. He's a player that i admire and respect and i hope he continues to have a brilliant career. The player on the Madden cover is probably going to be someone like Chad Johnson anyways.

I hope LT doesnt go on the cover of Madden. He's a player that i admire and respect and i hope he continues to have a brilliant career. The player on the Madden cover is probably going to be someone like Chad Johnson anyways.

851002[/snapback]

Every year i hope and pray that tom brady is put on the cover of madden...