My first MNF game rant of the evening

Beerball

To which Cornhole replied "Where else is he supposed to keep his feet, Joe?"

850741[/snapback]

That's the only thing I like about Kornheiser in the booth: he pointedly highlights Theisman's stupidity.

And as much as I hate the booth interviews, it was great seeing Jimmy Kimmel ask "So Joe...how's the leg?"

That's the only thing I like about Kornheiser in the booth: he pointedly highlights Theisman's stupidity.

And as much as I hate the booth interviews, it was great seeing Jimmy Kimmel ask "So Joe...how's the leg?"

850763[/snapback]

Best line by a guest since Howard Cosell was in the booth. :censored:

I can't see this lineup lasting very long. I like Tirico, but I wonder how long Theismann will put up with Kornheiser taking shots at him.

850763[/snapback]

Amen. Thats the thing I like about him too.

Brett Farve throws one dink pass and joe theesman declares that he looks fine, and he won't have any problems with his elbow.

Thanks joe, I'm sure the GB fans feel much better.  fuggin moron

850295[/snapback]

Tony also called out Joe when he reminded him of his proclamation that Favre was done last year and should've retired. :censored:

850763[/snapback]

I like that Kornheiser gives him a harsh time too...but sometimes it's seems almost too blatantly caustic and I think his comments contribute to a bit of awkward tension in the booth.

Why can't we just have a couple of guys in the booth that talk about the football game that's being played and the players that are playing it. Explain formations, breakdown plays, point out little things that most fans may not notice, and give decent play by play calling - ya know who tackled who and where. That would be so refreshing. All this rambling crap about what happened in so and so game years ago or some inside joke, blah, blah crap just gets old.