Michael Vick strikes again

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I typically defend Vick as a better QB than people give him credit for, mainly because I see almost all of his games.....but this was just a thug thing to do. He can go F himself.

He is a piece of crap that can run fast.  Classless Jerk.  Atlanta can keep him.  Maybe he and his little brother aren't that different.

849117[/snapback]

:lol:

Jeez if I did not know the subject of this thread and I was simply reading your replys I would have thought that Vick had either 1) Murdered someone or 2) raped someone or 3) maybe a mixture of both.

I dont condone what he did (flipping off the crowd), but its nothing worse than most of us have done at one point while we were driving.

And please dont give me that "he should be help to a higher standard" crap. He is a human being, just like the rest of us. We all make mistakes.

I dont condone what he did (flipping off the crowd), but its nothing worse than most of us have done at one point while we were driving.

And please dont give me that "he should be help to a higher standard" crap. He is a human being, just like the rest of us. We all make mistakes.

849222[/snapback]

I don't recall having the opportunity to give the finger to 70,000 people before.....not that I wouldn't turn down the opportunity......preferably at Lincoln Financial Field.......on the 50 yard line.......with Bill Burr giving me a few lines for the microphone.

:lol:

If you actually watched the game, you'd realize he did his part. It's not "all" his fault when his receivers drop 1 sure TD pass and 3 other passes of >20 yards. And this happens on a semi regular basis. Is he without blame? Nobody is... but he's not the reason they lost, that's for sure.

Why are they booing him?  Don't they know they have a mobile QB that just rocks?

849251[/snapback]

If you actually watched the game, you'd realize he did his part.  It's not "all" his fault when his receivers drop 1 sure TD pass and 3 other passes of >20 yards.  And this happens on a semi regular basis.  Is he without blame? Nobody is... but he's not the reason they lost, that's for sure.

849278[/snapback]

M. Vick 9-24, 84. Yup he did his part :lol:. They'd be better off with Schaub. Not saying Schaub is a good qb, but Im sure he could throw 9/24 all the same without the glorified hype.

It's easy to regurgitate stats when you know nothing about what actually happened in the game. So.... nice job :lol:

Like I said:

- There were amost 100 yards of blatantly DROPPED passes -- 5 in all - one of which should be a TD.

- D'Angelo Hall pulled a Nate Clements move from 3 years ago and tried to intercept a hail mary with 2 seconds left in the half instead of knocking it down. The Saints scored on that play.

And if you're going to regurgitate stats, how about his 170 rushing yards?

Maybe they would be better off with Schaub -- but if the receivers drop passes like it's their job...

M. Vick 9-24, 84. Yup he did his part :).  They'd be better off with Schaub. Not saying Schaub is a good qb, but Im sure he could throw 9/24 all the same without the glorified hype.

849289[/snapback]

Vick is a never will be. A runner, not a passer. I was not wrong when i said that Losman is already a better passer than mexico could ever hope to be.

Sure vick ran for a ton of yards, but 9-24 passing? Oh yah, its the WR's fault, its the OC's fault, its the coaches fault, never mexico's fault.

The past few years, they have changed coaches, changed WR's, changed coordinators, and vick still sucks. Methinks the atlanta fans are finally realizing it IS vick's fault, and not everyone else's.