Roll call: Who is going to the game . . .

Peter

Who else is going to the game this weekend?

I am flying up for Thanksgiving and looking forward to the Bills knocking that smirk off of Del Rio's face.

As another poster said in the why isn't Jax a candidate for LA, we should try to sell out all of the games -- especially a holiday weekend game like this one.

I am flying up for Thanksgiving and looking forward to the Bills knocking that smirk off of Del Rio's face.

As another poster said in the why isn't Jax a candidate for LA, we should try to sell out all of the games -- especially a holiday weekend game like this one.

844529[/snapback]

I'll be at the game. First one this year. I am also taking my mother (hardcore Bills fan), my father (first Bills game ever), my sister and my brother-in-law. I am really looking forward to an early morning tailgate and an early morning Buzz.

I read somewhere that there were 7500 tickets still available.

I'll be there...no tickets though......I've got to find the "Selling Tickets" guy....I think he's right next to the "Buying Tickets" guy.....they should hook up....communication is the key to everthing....

Seriously though....I'll be scalping from someone.....

I'm there!

844529[/snapback]

844529[/snapback]

Oh man... so close to saying me!

8 more days... 8 more days.

First game of the year as well, worked a little ebay magic to bring the family at a very discounted price.......after the blackout sets in, I think there will be a large walk up crowd......Wipe that smirk off DelRios face should be the rally cry!

844716[/snapback]

Thats exactly how I got all my tickets, gotta love Ebay. The tickets to the Titans game i bought 2 for less then face value of 1

chknwing334 - Sounds like quite a spread, Where in the lot will you be again? I can bring an apetite, lol

Thats exactly how I got all my tickets, gotta love Ebay. The tickets to the Titans game i bought 2 for less then face value of 1

chknwing334 - Sounds like quite a spread, Where in the lot will you be again? I can bring an apetite, lol

844791[/snapback]

We are always in the Corrolla lot in line with the Jim Ball billboard. We have a big blue tent and 4 flags flying (2 bills, American, and POW). Stop by if you are in the area.

I am trying to decide if I want to go, my GF, a Dolphins fan - Loved Marino (so not right) wants to go...I am close to performing a miracle and she is close to converting; she hates the current Phins and roots for the Bills....I am soo close....

I'll prolly grab tickets they are 7000 left...am looking at section 129 right now

I am trying to decide if I want to go, my GF, a Dolphins fan - Loved Marino (so not right) wants to go...I am close to performing a miracle and she is close to converting; she hates the current Phins and roots for the Bills....I am soo close....

I'll prolly grab tickets they are 7000 left...am looking at section 129 right now

844916[/snapback]

She must be really hot and a great cook in order to overlook the Miami thing!

Any tailgating action going on??? This is my first and only game this season.

844529[/snapback]

Oh man... so close to saying me!

8 more days... 8 more days.

844776[/snapback]

Going to hit up the Sundowner w/ us on Sat. night? ;) (before the chargers game, of course).

not going this week either, but can't wait for Dec. 3...BRING ON THE SNOW!