Roll call: Who is going to the game . . .

Peter

Going to hit up the Sundowner w/ us on Sat. night?  :blink: (before the chargers game, of course).

not going this week either, but can't wait for Dec. 3...BRING ON THE SNOW!

845353[/snapback]

I am in town on Sat night for sure... Maybe I'll see you around :blink: Listen for Brit accents.

LET IT SNOW...!!! PLEASE! <_<

She must be really hot and a great cook in order to overlook the Miami thing!

844967[/snapback]

Actually I'm the great cook.....the Miami thing came out a bit later...and yes she is hot

I took her to the game at home last year for her Bday present...she wasn't too happy with the result...the fans gave her a hard time, she wore Miami stuff...I told her that was a dumb dumb move, but like most women; she insisted...

We were on like the 6yd line on the Phins side...a bunch of old ladys, we are talking grey curly hair, wearing bills stuff, tapped her on the shoulder and said if she was unhappy, she could move her seat to sit with the other unhappy Fins fans...She was pissed...

We went to the Chiefs game and she rooted for the Bills..the only time this season rooting for the Phins was week 2, for about 2 minutes before Culpepper started getting recked...she no longer really seems to care about them...she roots for the Bills each week..

If I can convert a Phins fan to Bills fan...

Just Bought 'em Section 129 row 13....not bad

Not as good as the tix to the Benagls game I got a few years back(1st game for TKO against Cincy - Moulds hamstring)...50 yd 2nd row..Bills Bench... <_<

Just Bought 'em Section 129 row 13....not bad

Not as good as the tix to the Benagls game I got a few years back(1st game for TKO against Cincy - Moulds hamstring)...50 yd 2nd row..Bills Bench...  <_<

845559[/snapback]

Section 129 isn't bad at all, that's where I had my seasons before moving to the clubs a few years ago. Elvis and the two Chefs are one or two sections over towards the tunnel, and the cheerleaders usually are in front of 129 for part of the game.

Thats good to know...I goto like 2-3 games a year...always say I'm gonna buy season, for like the last 10 yrs...haven't done it yet...I am going to next season...no more playing around...lol

I just hate the drive back to Utica...Once I hit 'Cuse, I don't want to drive the next 45 mins...

Am actually thinking of selling the house and moving to 'Cuse or Roch....

Thats good to know...I goto like 2-3 games a year...always say I'm gonna buy season, for like the last 10 yrs...haven't done it yet...I am going to next season...no more playing around...lol

I just hate the drive back to Utica...Once I hit 'Cuse, I don't want to drive the next 45 mins...

Am actually thinking of selling the house and moving to 'Cuse or Roch....

845685[/snapback]

I get tired of the drive myself, especially this time of year, since you drive to the game in the dark, and drive home in the dark.

I am here in Buffalo, just checked in, Hoping to use my tickets Sunday, just need to figure out how to get home after the game, Wife wants to leave with the kids for New York at sunrise Sunday morning, I just have to figure out the rest.....wish me luck!

I am here in Buffalo, just checked in, Hoping to use my tickets Sunday, just need to figure out how to get home after the game, Wife wants to leave with the kids for New York at sunrise Sunday morning, I just have to figure out the rest.....wish me luck!

846415[/snapback]

Can't wait to see you, Guff ! 0:)

846415[/snapback]

I can get you as far as Syracuse Sunday night.

846415[/snapback]

Jet Blue for about $59

Am off for the day finishing last minute things around the house, so we can leave early tomorrow am, my GF Dawn the Phins fan is gonna get a Willis jersey...she no longer cares about the Phins...WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Anyways...we'll swing by Lot 1 Pole 5 and say hello to everyone there...oh yeah almost forgot

GO BILLS!!!!!!