Tuesday reminder

LEADER NAME, TEAM OPP STATUS COMP ATT YDS TD INT SACK FUM QB RAT

1. Drew Brees, NOR CIN L 16-31 F 37 52 510 2 3 2 0 91.0

2. J.P. Losman, BUF @HOU W 24-21 F 26 38 340 3 1 2 0 111.7

Other reasons to be thankful:

London Fletcher is 2nd in the NFL with 94 tackles.

Brian Moorman leads the league in Net punting avg.

Terence McGee is 4th in the league in kick return avg.

JP is 12th in paasser rating and 11th in completion %age.

Lee Evans is 7th is receiving yards.

LEADER NAME, TEAM OPP STATUS COMP ATT YDS TD INT SACK FUM QB RAT

1. Drew Brees, NOR CIN L 16-31 F 37 52 510 2 3 2 0 91.0

2. J.P. Losman, BUF @HOU W 24-21 F 26 38 340 3 1 2 0 111.7

Other reasons to be thankful:

London Fletcher is 2nd in the NFL with 94 tackles.

Brian Moorman leads the league in Net punting avg.

Terence McGee is 4th in the league in kick return avg.

JP is 12th in paasser rating and 11th in completion %age.

Lee Evans is 7th is receiving yards.

844388[/snapback]

Damn, did Eli look dreadful last night or what? He definitely doesn't have IT

whatever it is

Damn, did Eli look dreadful last night or what?  He definitely doesn't have IT

whatever it is

844394[/snapback]

I think it was a bit of both....Eli looked pretty bad....Not a single confident pass. All the passes to Plax was to throw it up in the air and let his 6-6 body climb up and pluck it....However, the Jax defense was dominating....They put lot of heat on the giants QB and provided no room for Tiki to run...The Jax D is pretty good...Our OL will have its hands full when they visit Orchard park. May be these guys will overlook the Bills.

I never understood the facination with Eli Manning. I watched him in college alot, & he was just okay. I know it is easy for me to say now but I liked both Rivers & Rothlesburger better then manning coming out of college.

I think it was a bit of both....Eli looked pretty bad....Not a single confident pass. All the passes to Plax was to throw it up in the air and let his  6-6 body climb up and pluck it....However, the Jax defense was dominating....They put lot of heat on the giants QB and provided no room for Tiki to run...The Jax D is pretty good...Our OL will have its hands full when they visit Orchard park.  May be these guys will overlook the Bills.

844421[/snapback]

Well, they did say last night that Jax's usually plays to their opponents so last night they play better because they are facing a better team, and against Houston they play bad because houston is a worse team

I never understood the facination with Eli Manning.  I watched him in college alot, & he was just okay.  I know it is easy for me to say now but I liked both Rivers & Rothlesburger better then manning coming out of college.

844427[/snapback]

Did you really watch many Miami (Ohio) games? I'm not being sarcastic, but I wasn't under the impression Robo got a lot of airtime during his college career.

Did you really watch many Miami (Ohio) games?  I'm not being sarcastic, but I wasn't under the impression Robo got a lot of airtime during his college career.

844472[/snapback]

I can't speak for Gordio, but I know that alot of people in the Buffalo area and elsewhere are familiar with Miami of Ohio because they play in the same conference as UB (the MAC). Being a UB alum myself, I got to see Big Ben play twice in person, a few more times on ESPN2, and followed their exploits closely because he was definitely an NFL prospect at the time.

I never understood the facination with Eli Manning.  I watched him in college alot, & he was just okay.  I know it is easy for me to say now but I liked both Rivers & Rothlesburger better then manning coming out of college.

844427[/snapback]

Archie and Peyton

Compared the first 9 starts of their careers and JP had better numbers across the board (including wins). Manning also had a suspect 52.8% completion % last year. Yet, he was the second coming and Losman was compared to Rob Johnson.