Bill Belichek, what a loser!!!

Rayzer32

Then you really should take an honest look at the replay, because what you heard is not correct. On that play Brady saw the pressure coming and leapt off his feet as he threw to get it past the oncoming rush. The defender hit him in the air as he threw; he didn't "pick him up and slam him to the ground." Watch it and if you see it differently, let me know. (IMO, Brady is the beneficiary of way too many questionable roughing calls... ie. the "giving himself up" call against the Bills.)

834997[/snapback]

That roughing call wouldn't be so controversial if it was called consistently on both sides.

Later in the game, Teddy Bruschi got Chad Pennington with a helmet-to-helmet hit. Illegal per the rules, but not called.

A non-call like that gives viewers the impression that the refs are incompetent or they give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt more often than not. A lot of football fans take pleasure when they lose because of stuff like this.

Fortunately, it didn't alter the outcome of the game, which was the Patriots' second straight loss. Their offense looks out of synch.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Pats lost ( :P ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  :devil:

833886[/snapback]

Come back and talk to me after Magioni wins a few super bowls. He should be kissing BB feet

(IMO, Brady is the beneficiary of way too many questionable roughing calls... ie. the "giving himself up" call against the Bills.)

834997[/snapback]

He gets much more than his fair share of BS calls. Course he does a) play the drama queen and b) whine like a B word when he doesn't get the 'questionable' call.

Course, yesterday we were the beneficiary of one of those BS calls. Lotta good it did us...

You may now return to being better than those of us who are Bills fans living in NE.

835093[/snapback]

Amen. :devil:

An interview with Man-gina after the game asked him about the handshake. The reporter said it looked like he was going in for handshake and a brief man-hug. EM was very gracious, deflecting it and just saying that the Pats were a great team. Belichick is an *.

Do the coaches have a dress code? He should be fined for that look.

834713[/snapback]

Yes, they do. They are not allowed to wear a suit, they must wear team apparel. So, coaches are in fact encouraged by the league to look like fat slobs.

they aren't allowed to wear a suit? Since when? What did Dan Reeves wear every week?

835238[/snapback]

At least this was an issue last year....The SF coach Nolan wanted to wear a suit like NBA coaches and he was barred by the NFL from doing any such thing.

After the Pats lost ( :P ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  :devil:

833886[/snapback]

Who cares about the Patriots. Why is everyone so consumed with them. I care about the Bills and thats it. I wish we had a team that was as competitive as them.

They must wear team apparel supplied by reebok (I think its reebok or Nike) on the field, but neither makes sweatshirts with ripped sleeves thats all BB classy look

Nolan wanted to wear a suit last year and the league said no, unless it was made by the sports apparel company. They were going to start designing suits so coaches could wear them, but I guess that fell through. I don't mind the coaches wear team apparel like the shirts Jauron wears or the polo/golf shirts, but they should have a choice. You don't see an NBA coach wearing a track suit, or an NHL coach ina sweatshirt, they wear suits. Baseball coaches have to wear a full uniform like the players.

Second, he should be kissing BBs feet? :devil:

835114[/snapback]

If it were not for the fact that he was a BB assistant, he wouldn't be head coach anywhere right now...maybe he doesn't need to kiss his feet, but he should be at least grateful to BB for his opportunities. I suspect that he is.

Sometime in the early to mid-90s.  Reeves stopped wearing suits once he took over the Giants.

835280[/snapback]

Reeves was ordered by the NFL to stop wearing suits, and wear NFL liscenced merchendise. It is a contractual obligation that all coaches and players have. I used to always wonder, why a guy would be sweating like a pig, come off the field, and throw an NFL officially liscenced NFL cap on. It is all about money....

espn is reporting that the rift between bb and mangini dates back to last season, when he came home to find mangini selling his son a dime bag out back near the hot tub.  both were wearing speedos. 

(mangini coaches the jets.  while they have been unhateworthy lately, they're still the j-e-t-s jetsjetsjets).

834840[/snapback]

And don't forget Ross Tucker was peeing into BB's hot tub on Mangini's request

Edited by EC-Bills