Next Week is Gona be UGLY!

Mr. T

I know, I know the Bills won today. Enjoy, right? But as bad as the Bills looked today on offense, and as much yds as the defense gave to GB, can we just skip next week and move to the following week against Houston?

Sorry, but Colts 41 Bills 10 (Manning plays only 2 1/2 quarters. Bills score TD in 4th quarter.

Never thought I'd see the day when I would stoop so low.

Hope I'm wrong.

I know, I know the Bills won today. Enjoy, right?  But as bad as the Bills looked today on offense, and as much yds as the defense gave to GB, can we just skip next week and move to the following week against Houston?

Sorry, but  Colts 41 Bills 10  (Manning plays only 2 1/2 quarters.  Bills score TD in 4th quarter.

Hope I'm wrong.

826024[/snapback]

Like it was gonna be ugly in Chicago today?

Sack up.

I know, I know the Bills won today. Enjoy, right?  But as bad as the Bills looked today on offense, and as much yds as the defense gave to GB, can we just skip next week and move to the following week against Houston?

Sorry, but   Colts 41 Bills 10  (Manning plays only 2 1/2 quarters.  Bills score TD in 4th quarter.

Hope I'm wrong.

826024[/snapback]

Let's see...Indy beat Tennessee 14 - 13 on Oct. 08. How in the NFL world did that happen?

Like it was gonna be ugly in Chicago today?

Sack up.

826025[/snapback]

Dude if all of Chicago's opponents had taken advantage of the turnovers Chicago gave them then the Bears record would have been about 5-3 by now. Miami and Arizona are the only teams to actually catch the INT's that Grossman throws into the defense's hands and pick up the fumbles their RB's give.

We may as well find out what this team can do against what is one of the best teams in the NFL. We failed our prevous test against Chicago. Yet, if Miami can beat the Bears in Chicago, there is hope for us.

We may as well find out what this team can do against what is one of the best teams in the NFL. We failed our prevous test against Chicago.  Yet, if Miami can beat the Bears in Chicago, there is hope for us.

826066[/snapback]

i think we already found out when we played chicago.

i agree...they will completely befuddle this team and probably hang 40 points on them. 41-10 sounds about right.

Dude if all of Chicago's opponents had taken advantage of the turnovers Chicago gave them then the Bears record would have been about 5-3 by now. Miami and Arizona are the only teams to actually catch the INT's that Grossman throws into the defense's hands and pick up the fumbles their RB's give.

826062[/snapback]

Grossman is the next coming of McMahon and Chicago's defense can overcome any disastrous situation the O digs them into. Oh wait, you say it isn't true ? Chicago is not winning the superbowl ? Phooey to you.

More seriously, there is little chance we can win next week. But atleast we should put up a fight and now lay down for dead against the last unbeaten team we played. {I am presuming Indy stays unbeaten}

More seriously, there is little chance we can win next week. But atleast we should put up a fight and now lay down for dead against the last unbeaten team we played. {I am presuming Indy stays unbeaten}

826219[/snapback]

But its hard to put up any kind of fight with the state the offense is in. I really do feel sorry for our D next week because they dont stand a chance.

Yeah...I have tickets and let me tell you how excited I am to go....

<_<

826208[/snapback]

I just got 2 tickets on ebay for about $120 up high in a corner. At the same time one of my friends got us 8 tickets to the xmas eve game in Buffalo 2nd row endzone for $188...Yeah I'm an idiot but I haven't been to a game since the Vikes and I'm only about 3 hrs from Indy (I'm in Columbus) so what the hell.....

I just got 2 tickets on ebay for about $120 up high in a corner.  At the same time one of my friends got us 8 tickets to the xmas eve game in Buffalo 2nd row endzone for $188...Yeah I'm an idiot but I haven't been to a game since the Vikes and I'm only about 3 hrs from Indy (I'm in Columbus) so what the hell.....

826231[/snapback]

Thats about what I paid - I forget the section #, but we're up in the upper deck corner somewhere too. Planning on doing any tailgating? If so, PM me...

Btw, have you ever sat in Sec. 203 at the Ralph? Theres a guy that has sat up there when I've been there (can't remember if he's a season ticket holder or not), but he's usually by himself and a student at Miami...not sure how it came up, but we talked about it because I go to Cincy. Doubt it, but you?

As bad as the Colts run defense is, their pass defense is ranked 3rd in the league and has picked off Brady 3 times tonight.

Good luck Losman.

826235[/snapback]

So the game plan should be obvious:

35 attempts for Thomas, 15 for Losman.

With how strong Thomas looked this week, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills tack up 150 on the ground. Then all that remains is for JP to hit the big PA passes.

I'm thinking our defense comes up big again this week, and that we see more of Andre Davis and A-Train - and less of Josh Reed and McGahee...

Bills - 20

Colts 17

It'd be nice to see Kevin Everett in there too - I'd like to know what the guy can do.

4 and 5 baby! :P