Anyone have a close girl ... friend that you like

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, you actually read Maxim, FHM and Esquire? Come on. I'll just leave it at that. THat sets you up for so much sh--. Come on, this painful now.

821718[/snapback]

What's wrong with those three?

I read on a monthly basis: Maxim, FHM, Esquire, GQ, Vanity Fair, Psychology Today, Time, The Weekly Standard, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Blender, Paste.

What's wrong with those three?

I read on a monthly basis: Maxim, FHM, Esquire, GQ, Vanity Fair, Psychology Today, Time, The Weekly Standard, Rolling Stone, Mojo, Blender, Paste.

821721[/snapback]

And yet you avoid the intelligent magazines :P.

Like I'm sure your monkey ass could do better.

I could just imagine you on a first date...

"Hey baby, wanna come back to my place and read through my 56597236964748 posts on TBD?" "Maybe afterwards we could listen to Stephen Hawking's new book on tape."

821711[/snapback]

Yeah, and chicks dig guys who play the trumpet and bagpipes.

Like I'm sure your monkey ass could do better.

I could just imagine you on a first date...

"Hey baby, wanna come back to my place and read through my 56597236964748 posts on TBD?" "Maybe afterwards we could listen to Stephen Hawking's new book on tape."

821711[/snapback]

Stephen Hawking is an amazing man with some theories that blow my mind. I wouldnt mind reading more books of his ...

Anyone here have a close friend that just so happens to be a female, that you secretly like more than that?  :P

821645[/snapback]

Yes, I do, and I want to openly discuss it on the internet. If my wife, children, or anybody else finds out, it is their problem. I have my right to express myself.

Let me get back to you.........

Anyone here have a close friend that just so happens to be a female, that you secretly like more than that?  :P

821645[/snapback]

Sweet Jesus Daqx. Don't you know anything?

It'll start out just like "When Harry Met Sally"

and it'll end like "Saw III"

No doubt about it. None at all.