Anyone have a close girl ... friend that you like

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 really close friends are all pretty freaking hot, and oh by the way they are all sisters(twins and older sister), we are really tight and could probably "hook-up" with older sister(co-worker..oh by the way)but that would be way way way to awkward

Anyone here have a close friend that just so happens to be a female, that you secretly like more than that?  :P

821645[/snapback]

She is rated number 1 sex in mouth in all of Kazakhstan.

IT'S NIIIIICE!

Can't wait till Friday...you gonna go see that sht?

821691[/snapback]

I was not a huge fan of D'Ali G, but I must say, Borat Looks Hilarious and a definite must see, but I would not go see it until its been out a couple weeks, I don't feel like fighting the crowd of 13 year olds to get in on opening night

I was not a huge fan of D'Ali G, but I must say, Borat Looks Hilarious and a definite must see, but I would not go see it until its been out a couple weeks, I don't feel like fighting the crowd of 13 year olds to get in on opening night

821972[/snapback]

I kind of agree with your sentiment...it will suck if a bunch of retard kids act stupid in the theater. I think soon I will yearn for the days that Sacha Baron Cohen was relatively unknown to the mass of this country. For starters, it's pretty much a guarantee that he won't be able to pull his schtick over on just anyone anymore. I mean he used to dupe to the likes of Newt Gingrich, Boutros Boutros-Ghali and others. Plus he could get over on countless people who hadn't ever seen his face. It just won't be possible anymore.

Second, I fear that if this movie is a success, he could go the way of Chapelle and the nauseating stream of people quoting Borat like Rick James will be unbearable.

Aight, i know what your talking about now. For some reason talking to these individuals makes you think back on old feelings. But then i always seem to realize that it's a lot easier to talk to them now than it was then. Just be careful not to fall into the same trap as last time.

Nahh, I'm far more cynical and jaded than I was back then. Impossible to fall into any type of trap.

Second, I fear that if this movie is a success, he could go the way of Chapelle and the nauseating stream of people quoting Borat like Rick James will be unbearable.

822005[/snapback]

I'm Rick James B*tch!!!!

What did the Five Fingers say to the Face? SLAP!!!!

Cocaine is a Hell of a Drug

Darkness!

Although my personal favorite was F*ck yo Couch N*gga, F*ck Yo Couch!

Unfortunatly, it has already begun, kids all over are quoting clips from the commercials. Chapelle is old now and no longer cool so the kids need the new "hot edgy comic" to latch on to and get their quotes from

:doh:

My fault. I should have put a P.S. in the original thread. So here it is:

P.S.  This thread *currently* has nothing to do with me. Simply put, I just talked to a woman I use to like a while back and it got me thinking. So I decided to post a thread and see what other people's pasts have been like.

I should have known not to post this.  :P

821672[/snapback]

You have too much time on your hands.

I think almost any guy who is single, who is interested in the female sex, and has the ability to have girls as friends to begin with will find himself in this situation. I wouldn't say there is anyone I'm close with that I like, but I do have friends I am interested in.