Marv's screw ups to date....

genomich

Ok, so to date-

Reyes- benched, clearly a miss. not an upgrade.

Tripplett- has done nothing. The worst FA pickup of the DL in the NFL.

Price- not starting material. 3rd or 4th type.

Losman- Brees on the market, draft leinhart or cutler. worse case scenario, is you have a SD situation. that seemed to work out ok for them.

Bowen- bad luck.

mcfarland- failed to get trade done. clements gone for nothing.

OL- failure to do anything in FA.

great start.....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so to date-

Tripplett- has done nothing.  The worst FA pickup of the DL in the NFL.

Losman- Brees on the market, draft leinhart or cutler. worse case scenario, is you have a SD situation. that seemed to work out ok for them.

Bowen- bad luck.

great start.....

815514[/snapback]

Tripplett looks the weakest signing so far.

Clements will not be gone for nothing. If he leaves, we get a compensatory 3rd, instead of GIVING UP a second and Clements for a big DT.

Losman: watch a whole season

Bowen: is bad luck a "screw-up"?

Price: mixed feelings. Some athletic plays and then some real disappearing acts.

OL: again, watch a whole season. Pennington and Merz may yet produce.

Yeah, it's Marv's fault that John McCargo's footbones broke. And regarding Price, so far, he's significantly better than Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle-El, David Givens, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Jabar Gaffney, and Joe Jurevicious, to name a few higher-profile FA WR moves this offseason.

Ok, so to date-

Bowen- bad luck.

great start.....

815514[/snapback]

I agree with the first and last. Tripplett hasn't done very much yet, but I'd like to see him with a tackle next to him that can make plays. Williams is still developing and McCargo is hurt. We knew that Price was going to be a number 3 or 4 guy. Brees was going to New Orleans almost no matter what, that was the guy that the Saints targeted. McFarland has question marks and Clements is our best corner. OL, well that is something that hasn't been addressed since.... can someone help me out on that?

OL, well that is something that hasn't been addressed since.... can someone help me out on that?

815560[/snapback]

Since TD shipped Ruben Brown (still better than any interior linemen the Bills currently employ) out of Buffalo?

Wow. You should have called Marv since you clearly saw all these failures as they were taking place and you could have avoided everthing!

And damn Marv's bad luck with Bowen. He should have KNOWN there was bad luck written all over that kid.

Jesus.

815533[/snapback]

;)

I would have signed Reuben Brown and Pat Williams, hired Wade Phillips, traded for Antoine Winfield, worked-out Jim Kelley (who is still better than anyone on our roster and is well rested) and cut JP, Holcomb and Nall.

That would be my Monday.

815619[/snapback]

Why would you cut Nall? He hasn't had enough time yet to prove that he sucks.

Ok, so to date-

Bowen- bad luck.

great start.....

815514[/snapback]

Don't forget the coaching staff.

Wow. You should have called Marv since you clearly saw all these failures as they were taking place and you could have avoided everthing!

And damn Marv's bad luck with Bowen. He should have KNOWN there was bad luck written all over that kid.

Jesus.

815533[/snapback]

There were people here criticizing every one of those moves during the off season. They were ridiculed for not waiting until training camp. People were criticizing during training camp and were ridiculed for not waiting until a regular season gamehad been played. Here we are, about half way through the season, and you are ridiculing people for not having said something sooner? ;)

Why would you cut Nall? He hasn't had enough time yet to prove that he sucks.

815624[/snapback]

Yeah, but I am sure that "Jim Kelley" the Sabres beat writer is better than Nall, at this point...if he just wipes the cheeto grease off his fingers, it should improve his tendancy to fumble, and he would then, be better than Craig-bo! ;)

Ok, so to date-

Bowen- bad luck.

great start.....

815514[/snapback]

-Reyes is cleary an upgrade over Bennie

-Tripplett has been average and of course you've gone the extra mile to claim worst FA DL in the NFL.

-Price.. He has made some plays and shows more toughness than I remembered. Needs to stretch the field more. Hasn't really been unable to do anything asked of him so far.

Losman- funny you mention Brees

Bowen- who knows

OL - Fowler and Reyes both Fa's and both better than the guys they replaced.

There were people here criticizing every one of those moves during the off season.  They were ridiculed for not waiting until training camp.  People were criticizing during training camp and were ridiculed for not waiting until a regular season gamehad been played.  Here we are, about half way through the season, and you are ridiculing people for not having said something sooner?    :blink:

815648[/snapback]

Its called sarcasm.

Good to see the "I told you so" tards are starting to come out in full force.