The, official, official, official, official

erynthered

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems that the defensive staff last year also kept the CBs ten years off the LOS scrimmage too. before we assume that both staffs are idiots, it may be worth asking if they know something that we're not considering when me make this criticism: namely, that mcgee is a very, very mediocre CB and that clements, for whatever reason (perhaps nagging injuries), isn't nearly as good now as he was in 03-04.

JP is taking steps backwards every week.

And don't overrate his passing yards, remember he got 56 off a freaking shovel pass.

812407[/snapback]

Yeah, let's go back and mark with an asterisk every QB's pass totals when they include a shuffle pass. Probably have to takes 3000 yards off Montana's total. What an idiotic remark.

JP is taking steps backwards every week.

And don't overrate his passing yards, remember he got 56 off a freaking shovel pass.

812407[/snapback]

ok then tell me how west-coast offenses work...they work by throwing short passes and let receivers do the work and run.....IT WAS SUCCESFUL WASNT IT? besides he still has a nice completion%...you guys will never give him a break

Time for a fair and balanced look at the Bills.

They are going to say crap like, the Pats are on of the best football team out there and the Bills are standing toe to toe.

Fact is we should once again be winning a game, but due to offensive innefectivness, we are trailing.

812425[/snapback]

Both the O and the D have made big mistakes thus far in the game. The Bills haven't gone toe to toe with anybody. The difference between good teams and bad are that good teams limit their mistakes and bad teams continuously make costly mistakes.

This team needs playmakers that make plays, not just STUPID plays! Why does it take until the 2nd half to get Evans involved? While we have yards and good stats no points to show. While we have a good pass rush going and limited the run game, we still broke down at key times and allowed them to put it in. Big players make big plays in big games. For instance Vrabel gets a clean shot at JP and he goes for the ball. Fumble; Pats recovers, kills a good drive. Kelsay has free shot at Brady and while he smashes him in the back he could have stripped that ball. Also he gets a dumb penalty while Brady is sitting on the field.

And replace him with whom?  Nall?  Nope.

And I just saw a highlight of McNabb locking-onto his WR and getting picked.  I guess it's not just JP. :o

812434[/snapback]

exactly but everyone will be J.P.'s case and not McNabbs just because of his history of being a good QB.....if your going to say that J.P. does some things, then you better open your eyes and look around the league -- im sure every QB does some bad things once in a while :o

it seems that the defensive staff last year also kept the CBs ten years off the LOS scrimmage too.

And where is that staff now?

it may be worth asking if they know something that we're not considering when me make this criticism: namely, that mcgee is a very, very mediocre CB and that clements, for whatever reason (perhaps nagging injuries, isn't nearly as good now as he was in 03-04.

What they know is one kind of way to call a defense. And I for one am tired of the Bills employing one-trick ponies who make personeel changes based on the defense they insist on running only to have it not work and have to do it all over again when teh Bills hire yet another stiff who can't use his personell to their maximum effectiveness.

And maybe the reason that Clements was so much better in 03 was that he was actually allowed to play football instead of having to stand around 10 yards away from the game and wait for it to come to him.

Thats tempting, but I think we have to stick with JP for the entire year.  If he cannot show the stuff of Super Bowl QB's, then he has to be cut and the search for a QB continues.

812408[/snapback]

Yeah, but can you afford to waste another half of a season on JP?? Let Craig get a shot for a few games to see if maybe he's the answer

And where are they now?

What they know is one kind of way to call a defense. And I for one am tired of the Bills employing one-trick ponies who make personeel changes based on the defense they insist on running only to have it not work and have to do it all over again when teh Bills hire yet another stiff who can't use his personell to their maximum effectiveness.

And maybe the reason that Clements was so much better in 03 was that he was actually allowed to play football instead of having to stand around 10 yards away from the game and wait for it to come to him.

812444[/snapback]

The thing that really gets me about the cushion is that they STILL have two safeties 20 yards from the LoS, which means that there isn't an 8th man in the box for the running game. So the Bills are keeping 2 safeties way back and 2 corners way back at the same time...WTF?! I guess they're really scared of getting beaten deep?

once again the Bills are leading in all the stats except the ones that matter.... turnovers, 3rd downs, and points. Imagine that. It's almost as like other teams just toy with us. Whenever they want, they just flip the switch and get the turnover or the 1st down.

I couldn't agree more.  We're not going anywhere anyway this year -- let's take 17 weeks to fully evaluate JP Losman.  If he still sucks at the end of the year, and shows no signs that he has what it takes to win a championship -- not just "improve," but win a championship -- it'll be time to cut bait and move on.

812429[/snapback]

I'm with you but JP like this team has to get it together before fans and the sports world will give them any respect. Going toe to mtoe but losing close decisions while occasionally getting KOed does not make a Champion.