The, official, official, official, official

erynthered

They are not alone.

40 seconds left in the 1st half, B'gals have the ball on their own 20 and have 2 timeouts left. They run for 8 yards on 1st down but don't stop time. Clock hits 14 seconds then a b'gal commits a false start. By rule, another 10 seconds get taken off the clock.  4 seconds left, time expires.

In the Texas - Nebraska game, 'Huskers coach Bill Callahan fails to use his t-o's when Tex. was deep in his zone...they kicked a FG, and when they got the ball back, they had something like 15 seconds.

812474[/snapback]

Same thing in the UCLA-Irish game. Charlie Weis didn't use his timeouts--oh wait, he DID use them. So THAT's how Notre Dame won, those sneaks.

Clock management is a real problem for these Bills, when it should be so easy.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfuugin real!  Brady fumbles on that sack and THREE Bills players have a chance at it, and the Pats get it.  What a stupid team.

812480[/snapback]

Of course if the BIlls had gotten it, it would have been ruled an incomplete.

The bottom line is JP is sloppy with protecting the football!!! You can't win with a QB that can't protect the ball at any level

812448[/snapback]

I just can't understand how anyone can watch this Team and single out JP as the reason they are losing...Granted JP has not helped things at times...But this Team has more holes than Swiss Cheese and they compound those gaps in talent by making mistakes all over the Field. JP may not be the answer at QB, it's a bit too early to tell if you ask me...But He is SO far from being the difference between winning and losing on this Team I can't fathom why some continue to blame Him alone...

I just can't understand how anyone can watch this Team and single out JP as the reason they are losing...Granted JP has not helped things at times...But this Team has more holes than Swiss Cheese and they compound those gaps in talent by making mistakes all over the Field. JP may not be the answer at QB, it's a bit too early to tell if you ask me...But He is SO far from being the difference between winning and losing on this Team I can't fathom why some continue to blame Him alone...

JP is not a savior. He's making his share, but the rest of the team isn't helping. Even the ST's suck this year.

This team and organization is a complete joke...season over...yet again

2007: over too, another "rebuiild"

Thank goodness for the Sabres, a team who has a plan and sticks to it, not changing entire philosophies and coaches every 3 years.

Sell the team and move please.

But once again we end up in 3rd and 8 and guess what a sack. Where is Lee Evans on 1st and 2nd downs? Where are the passes when we have less than 3 WR on the field or runs when we are in 3 WR sets? We are so predictable!