The, official, official, official, official

erynthered

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but can you afford to waste another half of a season on JP?? Let Craig get a shot for a few games to see if maybe he's the answer

812446[/snapback]

Glad we got that 3 pointer. It will help in the 5th quarter.

Let's see what all the JP Bashers come up as to why he screwed up that drive. Don't know what else he could do. Some of these idiots calling for Craig Nall and moving the team. I swear to god I think my wife knows more about football than some of the folks on this board who proclaim to be Bills fans.

Why can't people see QB is not our problem. It's the execution of getting the 11 people to work together, especially that damned offensive line in either opening some holes or protecting the QB.

I know one thing, our offense needs to start utilizing the middle of the field. it has been a dimension that has been missing for too long. Nice to see some down the middle throws today.

Come on Bills. Give us some hope going into the Bye week. I look for a lot of improvement from the offense, coming out of the bye. Hopefully JP can correct some of his mechanics (telegraphing passes)