Schoop and Bulldog RE: Losman

SilverNRed

Mike Schoop decided to take a day off from talking about his fantasy baseball team and calling people who hate the new Sabres uniforms stupid to say Losman has been lousy this season and is regressing. Losman's questionable decisions are making him a lost cause (apparently the league isn't full of QB's who make bad decisions :doh: ). Also Losman is terrible because he hasn't been able to carry the team on his shoulders like Tom Brady was able to in 2001. Oh, and if you call in to say you think Losman is still learning on the job and doing OK, he'll yell at you (pretty much the way he yells at everyone who calls with a different opinion).

Bulldog also thinks Losman is circling the drain. He chimes in when Schoop lets him.

Take these opinions to the bank, Buffalo. Just 2-3 months ago, Bulldog was bemoaning the fact that the Bills hadn't gone after Daunte Culpepper and Schoop was freaking out on air because he saw Marv Levy reading a roster sheet during training camp. :doh::doh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Felser is on WHAM & just jumped on the pile. He's been comparing JP to Rob and said Rob had better games than JP has had so far.

The discussion turned to Leinart because host Bob Matthews has advocated since the day of the draft that the Bills blew it not drafting Leinart. Felser, who has always disagreed with Matthews on this one has started to turn towards Matthews opinion and says Leinart has been very impressive.

Absolutely,  except none of us get paid to do it as a profession.

810358[/snapback]

And they proabbly have a little more access to players, coaches , and actually watching more practices than we do. So I am betting their opinion is probably a little closer to reality than yours or mine.

Larry Felser is on WHAM & just jumped on the pile.  He's been comparing JP to Rob and said Rob had better games than JP has had so far. 

The discussion turned to Leinart because host Bob Matthews has advocated since the day of the draft that the Bills blew it not drafting Leinart.  Felser, who has always disagreed with Matthews on this one has started to turn towards Matthews opinion and says Leinart has been very impressive.

810360[/snapback]

I bet Felser nows sucks according to everyone?

BTW, notice, I have not given my opinion of Losman. Just calling people on saying these guys suck when they badmouth a player.

It's nice to see Felser coming around to my thinking, here's what I said after the draft:

should have drafted

Albany,n.y. Posted on: May 1 2006, 04:33 PM

Veteran

Group: Members

Member No.: 770

I know exactly what I'm saying-With the 8th pick in the 2006 draft, the Buffalo Bills should have selected Matt Leinart.

His arm strength is not any different than Tom Brady's, and the last time I looked, Brady is doing ok with the weather in NE.

I have only one question: In 5 years who will be the best of these three QBs-Leinart, Losman, Nall? My answer is Leinart, if you don't answer Leinart, then you can justify not drafting him. But if your answer is Leinart, the Bills should have drafted him because no matter what anyone says, your most important player is your quarterback.

I base my judgement on Leinart on the one pattern I've found that pinpoints success in drafting QBs-if a QB would have been a 1st round pick in his jr year, stayed in school and maintained his 1st round status, his success rate is most likely 100%. Look it up & find me a 1st round bust who qualifies-there aren't any!

In the Q&A with Dwight Adams, he stated you build a team around the QB-I agree with Mr. Adams.

The Bills should have drafted Matt Leinart. Can you honestly say you believe, with great confidence that this team can be built around, JP Losman, Craig Nall or Kelly Holcomb? I can't. That's what I'm saying-and I know what I'm saying!

And they proabbly have a little more access to players, coaches , and actually watching more practices than we do.  So I am betting their opinion is probably a little closer to reality than yours or mine.

810361[/snapback]

That's your right. You can weigh their opinion however you choose.

Well if Schoop actually said that Tom Brady "carried the team in 2001," he truly IS an idiot. Give JP Brady's O-line even, much less his defense and ST's (sorry but the ST's suck this year), plus Belichick, Weis, and Crennel, and he TOO would be winning a SB.

And my opinion of Felser was lowered when he went into training camp thinking JP was a bust, and then did a complete 180 after JP won the starting job.

As has been said, these guys know no more than any of us, despite their contacts. At best they're good for inside information on what's going on, not predicting the future.

And they proabbly have a little more access to players, coaches , and actually watching more practices than we do.  So I am betting their opinion is probably a little closer to reality than yours or mine.

810361[/snapback]

You think these guys watch the Bills practice? I highly doubt it.

Well if Schoop actually said that Tom Brady "carried the team in 2001," he truly IS an idiot.  Give JP Brady's O-line even, much less his defense and ST's (sorry but the ST's suck this year), plus Belichick, Weis, and Crennel, and he TOO would be winning a SB.

810375[/snapback]

If Drew Bledsoe doesn't shear his lung in Week 2, the Patriots are not Super Bowl champions.

Well if Schoop actually said that Tom Brady "carried the team in 2001," he truly IS an idiot.  Give JP Brady's O-line even, much less his defense and ST's (sorry but the ST's suck this year), plus Belichick, Weis, and Crennel, and he TOO would be winning a SB.

Countdown to the next Hollywood Donahoe sighting, in five... four... three...

:lol:

The Bills should have drafted Matt Leinart. Can you honestly say you believe, with great confidence that this team can be built around, JP Losman, Craig Nall or Kelly Holcomb? I can't. That's what I'm saying-and I know what I'm saying!

810364[/snapback]

When Jay Cutler was throwing with poise in all the pre-season games and Leinart was holding out, everyone came out and said the Bills should have drafted Cutler...He was the most NFL Ready QB etc....

Now that Cutler is not playing and Leinart is starting for the Cards, then everyones favorite is Leinart....What happened to Cutler ? Hey, we could have drafted Tom Brady in the 5th round or 6th round before the Patriots....After all, can't I dream....

There is no sure thing in the NFL.....Leinart may never win a SB in the NFL.....You got to go with what you have.....At this point we have Losman and that is whom will QB my BIlls.

And my opinion of Felser was lowered when he went into training camp thinking JP was a bust, and then did a complete 180 after JP won the starting job.

As has been said, these guys know no more than any of us, despite their contacts.  At best they're good for inside information on what's going on, not predicting the future.

810375[/snapback]

Bledsoe played behind the same line as Brady and played awful and he was at least a veteran QB. Brady worked like a dog to accomplish what he did and he actually publicly said that Drew was not willing to work as hard as he did. Please be serious with JP would have won a Super Bowl. Maybe JP will be fine. I hope so, but there is no evidence to suggest he will be succesful.

810361[/snapback]

So now the media is credible? :lol::P:lol::lol::lol:

How do you keep trumping yourself? :lol::lol::lol::lol: