Schoop and Bulldog RE: Losman

SilverNRed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...your argument is, if Brady never gets hurt in the AFC Championship the Steelers win that game?  :lol:

We'll never know, just like we'll never know if Huard could have won that game or the SB. But despite Brady playing for almost entire half, the Pats had ZERO points to show for it.

The point is that Bledsoe DID come in for Brady after he got injured, and the Pats won the game, thanks in large part to the TD pass he tossed and not turning the ball over, despite the "almosts." The MAIN point is that the TEAM helped win the game, as they did all year long, and if the thinking is that even Damon Huard could have won that game, then Brady wasn't all that important to the team that year now, was he? IOW, Brady did not "carry the team on his shoulders."

And if the Steelers win that playoff game and make it to the SB, then they probably don't suck the next year....and don't get to draft Ben Roethelisberger...

And if the Bills stop the Titans with the Music city miracle, they would have gone on to the Super Bowl and Rob Johnson might be still here QBing the Buffalo Bills....

catch the drift........

There was nothing to catch. The situations you mentioned are hypotheticals. Bledsoe actually DID play in that Pgh game, and the Pats (still) won the game.

And if the Bills stop the Titans with the Music city miracle, they would have gone on to the Super Bowl and Rob Johnson might be still here QBing the Buffalo Bills....

810931[/snapback]

I 100% believe that without the MCM, the Bills would have been in the Super Bowl that season.

Would RJ still be the QB? Possibly. I think there are a lot of players that could have and would have succeeded had things gone differently earlier in their careers. I don't think every QB that fails was destined to fail no matter what.

I 100% believe that without the MCM, the Bills would have been in the Super Bowl that season. 

Would RJ still be the QB?  Possibly.  I think there are a lot of players that could have and would have succeeded had things gone differently earlier in their careers.  I don't think every QB that fails was destined to fail no matter what.

I don't think the Bills would have made it. The O-line was decimated going into, and coming out of, that game. I also believe they lost some defensive players late in the season.

Would RJ still be the QB?  Possibly.  I think there are a lot of players that could have and would have succeeded had things gone differently earlier in their careers.  I don't think every QB that fails was destined to fail no matter what.

810996[/snapback]

Why didn't Rob Johnson make that tackle to keep tenessee from scoring on that Kick return, I'm so glad he is gone, the guy cost us the SB with that play

<sarcasm>Doesn't everyone understand that it makes for much more exciting talk radio to say "Yeah, it is going to take a while, our team isn't going to be good this year, and we have to be patient with JP all season long and make any evaluations after the season."?</sarcasm>

Cutler will a very good QB. I have a feeling he'll have a great career. Young and Leinart might have better days individually in this league. But as far as team success is concerned. He'll be the second coming of Elway in Denver.

The guy has "IT"...in bucketloads...I think we did the right thing in not drafting a QB in the draft. But I wish we had drafted Cutler...

Charles

I don't think the Bills would have made it.  The O-line was decimated going into, and coming out of, that game.  I also believe they lost some defensive players late in the season.

811011[/snapback]

I agree 100%. I remember watching Rob, dirty from all the hits he had taken that day and with one cleat on, drive the team down into field goal range to take the lead. I thought to myself, this Flutie crap is over, after this drive Rob is going to be a friggin legend in this town. For a brief moment in time, I had genuine man love for RJ. Thirty seconds later, the legacy that may have been was flushed, screw that guy.

Bledsoe played behind the same line as Brady and played awful and he was at least a veteran QB.  Brady worked like a dog to accomplish what he did and he actually publicly said that Drew was not willing to work as hard as he did.  Please be serious with JP would have won a Super Bowl.  Maybe JP will be fine.  I hope so, but there is no evidence to suggest he will be succesful.

810413[/snapback]

Very well stated..and true.--Lets hope JP will be fine...he seem s like a good kid.

I still don't know if Losman is "the guy" - but Leinart wouldn't be "the guy" in a cold weather stadium, that I'm confident of.

810393[/snapback]

What these other Leinart suckasses don't realze is that Leinart would never have signed in Buffalo, and would have held out for a Pacific coast team anyway. When will people understand that?

<sarcasm>Doesn't everyone understand that it makes for much more exciting talk radio to say "Yeah, it is going to take a while, our team isn't going to be good this year, and we have to be patient with JP all season long and make any evaluations after the season."?</sarcasm>

811327[/snapback]

:lol:

No, but it would make for smarter, better radio.

Completely overreacting and yelling at people who disagree is a really easy way to do a really terrible radio show.

What these other Leinart suckasses don't realze is that Leinart would never have signed in Buffalo, and would have held out for a Pacific coast team anyway. When will people understand that?

811453[/snapback]

Never, because the premise is totally moronic! The guy was drafted at 10, do you really think if he was picked at 8 he would have had any leverage to hold out and be traded to a west coast team? What team? The Raiders had already passed on him, the Chargers had Rivers, the 49ers had the guy just taken #1 in the draft the year before! Seattle had just played in the Super Bowl, Denver had just spent a #1 pick on a QB! That leaves Arizona, and he was just about the last guy signed while negotiating with them.

When will you "Leinart wouldn't have signed with Buffalo if picked 8th" wake up & just admit your argument has absolutely no foundation whatsoever!