Schoop and Bulldog RE: Losman

SilverNRed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two fat clowns should stick to what they know best: parking their fat rears at car dealers every two days broadcasting about "wines of the week" and some martial arts place that one of them sends his kid to for free in exhange for pimping it.

Losman is a hell of an athlete and will turn out to be a very good quarterback for us.

Those two fat clowns should stick to what they know best:  parking their fat rears at car dealers every two days broadcasting about "wines of the week" and some martial arts place that one of them sends his kid to for free in exhange for pimping it.

Losman is a hell of an athlete and will turn out to be a very good quarterback for us.

810445[/snapback]

I agree with one of your two opinions.

"Master Chong" may be the only one who listens to the Bulldog. I had to quit as his constant "wehhhhh" noises were making me crazy. Check it out, when he gets excited he makes a sort of animal noise "wehhhh"

Im willing to give J.P. the same amount of starts that Drew Brees got...before he started

to be good. Some QBs take alot longer to develop than others. Like Rich Gannon , Jim Harbaugh, Doug Flutie, and Chris Chandler took real long before he started to produce.

Yeah and if Bledsoe didn't come in for Brady when he got injured in the Pgh playoff game, they're not SB champions either.

10-21.

Multiple throws right into the defenders' chests.

Carelessly tossing the ball over his shoulder while being pulled to the ground.

Do we really have to go over this again? Damon Huard or any other also-ran QB could have come in and easily matched or exceeded Bledsoe's mediocre-to-poor performance.

Im willing to give J.P. the same amount of starts that Drew Brees got...before he started

to be good. Some QBs take alot longer to develop than others. Like Rich Gannon ,  Jim Harbaugh, Doug Flutie, and Chris Chandler took real long before he started to produce.

810449[/snapback]

How many 'Super Bowls' did those QB's win? Just wondering :lol:

10-21.

Multiple throws right into the defenders' chests.

Carelessly tossing the ball over his shoulder while being pulled to the ground.

Do we really have to go over this again?  Damon Huard or any other also-ran QB could have come in and easily matched or exceeded Bledsoe's mediocre-to-poor performance.

Yeah, his performance (he also tossed 1 TD, which was 1 more than Brady did) was so bad, it was enough to win the game. I'd be more correct in saying that Huard could have duplicated Brady's mediocre performance in the SB, had he too gotten 3 turnovers in Rams territory, but that's a hypothetical. Bledsoe ACTUALLY led the team to a win. And it's not like he hadn't taken a team to the SB before, with a much worse defense, ST's, and about the same caliber of offense.

Unless your name is Flutie.  And then, you don't even need to win the Superbowl.

810503[/snapback]

Well for damn sure he (DF) would have done a better job than RJ in the Music City Miracle. What was it 7 sacks for 49 yards or so? What a farce. Now was DF a good QB? No, he was mediocre IMO with flashes of brilliance dulled by physical and mental shortcomings...mind you he was light years ahead of RJ the man who hurt himself falling on a football.

Yeah and if Bledsoe didn't come in for Brady when he got injured in the Pgh playoff game, they're not SB champions either.

Agreed.

If the Pats had decided to go with 10 guys on offense and play w/o a QB they probably wouldn't have been able to hold on for the win.

Aaaaaccchhhhh!!!! There it is!!!!!!

The stupidest play I have ever seen any player make in 100's of NFL postseason games.

Those guys are brutal. I just love the fact that we have 2 major sports teams and ONE sports radio station, friggin monopoly. Bring back WNSA and the old school howard simon.

810435[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better, freaking Philadelphia only had one up until a couple months ago. Thank God cause the old one sucked donkey balls.

Those guys are brutal. I just love the fact that we have 2 major sports teams and ONE sports radio station, friggin monopoly. Bring back WNSA and the old school howard simon.

810435[/snapback]

Regent Broadcasting just bought Infinity's (CBS) Buffalo radio cluster. Word around town is they have been talking to other radio stations "personalities". Perhaps, another sports/talk station is in the works!

S&R,

I didn't get to hear the show today but I doubt your paraphrasing is very accurate.  They mostly had good things to say about JP after the first 4 games.  Lately they've been more critical, and rightfully so.

810796[/snapback]

That's one of the reasons I posted it. Because two weeks ago they really liked the guy but now he's a lost cause (?).

Do any of the anti-Losman people have a solution to the QB situation if Losman has to go? Are we going to neglect the offensive line again next year to draft another young QB? And what free agent QB wants to move to Buffalo?

810438[/snapback]

And if the Steelers win that playoff game and make it to the SB, then they probably don't suck the next year....and don't get to draft Ben Roethelisberger...

And if the Bills stop the Titans with the Music city miracle, they would have gone on to the Super Bowl and Rob Johnson might be still here QBing the Buffalo Bills....

catch the drift........