5 points from the positive side

OnTheRocks

1. being the free safety and the last line of defense, Ko Simpson may not have been very good in coverage, but he didn't miss any tackles. he wrapped up a few guys and didn't let anyone go.

2. the coaching staff didn't pull JP Losman. yeah he played horribly but who knows what the old coaching staff would have done in this case.

3. i think McGahee looked great. i might be in the minority but he only had 11 carries and had a 4.5+ ypc avg. he is running very hard this year. Plus he had 4 nice receptions

4. the team got wacked by the best team in the NFL and there was no finger pointing afterwards. give the Bears their due, go home and prepare for the Lions.

5. i tried to come up with 5 positive points but can only think of 4. <_<

1. being the free safety and the last line of defense, Ko Simpson may not have been very good in coverage, but he didn't miss any tackles.  he wrapped up a few guys and didn't let anyone go.

2.  the coaching staff didn't pull JP Losman.  yeah he played horribly but who knows what the old coaching staff would have done in this case. 

3.  i think McGahee looked great.  i might be in the minority but he only had 11 carries and had a 4.5+ ypc avg.  he is running very hard this year.  Plus he had 4 nice receptions

4.  the team got wacked by the best team in the NFL and there was no finger pointing afterwards.  give the Bears their due, go home and prepare for the Lions.

5.  i tried to come up with 5 positive points but can only think of 4.  <_<

799692[/snapback]

Lee Evans is certainly a number one in this league

5a. We were perfect in converting Bears' turnovers into points.

5b. We were perfect in the red zone on offense.

5c. We broke the 12,000,000 passes without a TD thrown against them streak.

5d. We scored as many offensive touchdowns as all of the previous 2006 Bears' opponents combined.

Unlike Clements.

799710[/snapback]

Clements was terrible!!!!!

Anyone else sick of him making 1 play a game and having him shaking his head like NOPE NOT AGAINST ME FOOL, ALL DAY BABY ALL DAY!!! I get so sick seeing that....

Ive gotta be honest I think hes overrated, HIGHLY!

Anyone else sick of him making 1 play a game and having him shaking his head like NOPE NOT AGAINST ME FOOL, ALL DAY BABY ALL DAY!!!  I get so sick seeing that....

799820[/snapback]

Oh dear, I fear dax and Peter and the whole heavenly host of other Nate Clements ball-washers will be leaping into this thread now. Way to go.

<_<

5c.  We broke the 12,000,000 passes without a TD thrown against them streak.

799706[/snapback]

Awesome. <_<

I take it someone else here noticed how the announcers had to re-package the same statistic ten different ways (it's now been 47 straight drives w/o an offensive TD against the Bears; it's now been 73 different quarters in October at Soldier Field without a passing TD against the Bears... )

5.  i tried to come up with 5 positive points but can only think of 4.  :lol:

799692[/snapback]

I was in section 106 at the game and the Bears fans were rather decent over there. The only jerk I saw was the one Bear fan who tried to beat up a whole row of people .... and the kicker, he was brawling with fellow Bears fans. <_<

Anyone else sick of him making 1 play a game and having him shaking his head like NOPE NOT AGAINST ME FOOL, ALL DAY BABY ALL DAY!!!  I get so sick seeing that....

799820[/snapback]

Well then maybe some of you are happy to hear this..

"Starting cornerback Nate Clements' status is also uncertain after he hurt his right leg and left wrist against Chicago. Jauron said Clements is sore and the team won't know until Thursday whether he'll be able to play this weekend."

I personally think he was atrocious as well. I don't know how you get hurt blatantly whiffing on arm tackles but I guess he found a way to do it. The only thing is fellas, what is our alternative? Thomas or Greer? Scary.

Awesome.  :lol:

I take it someone else here noticed how the announcers had to re-package the same statistic ten different ways (it's now been 47 straight drives w/o an offensive TD against the Bears; it's now been 73 different quarters in October at Soldier Field without a passing TD against the Bears... )

799828[/snapback]

I muted the game in the 2nd quarter. Granted we were getting our butts kicked and they didn't have much else to talk about, but I was completely fed up with hearing why "THIS" was also what made the bears to good.