Bears/Bills :

Buffan00

I agree with this. He does give us soem respect. We're not at the next level yet. The Bears could be Super Bowl bound. I anticipate a tough game, but I think the prediction is accurate. The Bears are where we want to be in two years. I think we are right on track.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Urlacher, Manning, Grossman, Jones, Muhammed, Kreutz, Tait, Ogunleye, Brown, Anderson, Vasher, Briggs, Harris... well I don't even need to go on anymore, but those names alone should speak as to why the Bears are a "lock" this weekend.

I also find it hard to believe that there are such things.

Oh... what's that really famous statement that underdog teams always say... and that movie was made about... wait for it... oh yeah.

Any Given Sunday

I think Urlacher, Manning, Grossman, Jones, Muhammed, Kreutz, Tait, Ogunleye, Brown, Anderson, Vasher, Briggs, Harris... well I don't even need to go on anymore, but those names alone should speak as to why the Bears are a "lock" this weekend.

795619[/snapback]

I think for each of the names you just gave, you can find a match on the Bills. Is Grossman really much better then JP? Urlacher that much better then a healthy Spikes? Don't get me wrong, the Bears are a very good team, but i don't think they are as good as the record shows, alot of that is a reflection of a very easy schedule

Who is Vinnie Iyer? Win or Lose, someone needs drag this fool out of his Mom's basement and whip him senseless.

795518[/snapback]

Someone who got one too many atomic-wedgies when he was growing up.

I'm 99.9% sure he hasn't seen the Bills play one down this season. I hope Vinnie's putting big money on his lock of the week.

Someone who got one too many atomic-wedgies when he was growing up.

I'm 99.9% sure he hasn't seen the Bills play one down this season. I hope Vinnie's putting big money on his lock of the week.

795688[/snapback]

i have no issue with the bills being the national media whuppin' boys here, hopefully it plays to their strength and the philosophy that it's them against the world. they have alot to prove and should continue to strive to prove it.

what i find of interest in this article is the coaching matchup of the week, nick saban v. bill belle---billuh--beller---whatever. miami is close to coming apart at the seams after 4 games. this hardly seems to be a chess game in the making. one owuld expect the dolphins to pride-up and play hard against the pats, but the coaching matchup of the week?

and for what it's worth, i think coach saban should get on a bus to canada, head to the local organic vegetable commune, look up ricky w, score some righteous weed, and try and settle those guys down in the south beach. or, not.

I cant wait to hear all of the excuses for Chicago when we hand their asses to them.

1) Classic trap game

2) Emotional let down

Nothing that mentions the Bills beating them.

I started a thread like this a few days ago and it got deleted ! Anyone know why ?

795837[/snapback]

word got out you might be junior seau?

I agree with this. He does give us soem respect. We're not at the next level yet. The Bears could be Super Bowl bound. I anticipate a tough game, but I think the prediction is accurate. The Bears are where we want to be in two years. I think we are right on track.

795534[/snapback]

Two years???

I'm thinking next year at worst.....hopefully in 4-6 games.

Am I wrong to be getting so enthused with our team?

JP improves each week....& on the quiet....looks like he may become a 'special' QB.

WM with his performance last week totally shut up every single critic on this board. He is in most top 10 MVP lists at this point.(if not all)

Peters is being linked with the word elite.

Evans seems to have figured out the #1 job.

The OL is certainly at least playing 'average' and improving all the time.

Reed is clutch.

PP is also clutch & has the speed.

RP is starting to be talked about on a national level.

Spikes(upon return) looks like a monster.

Fletcher is all-pro

Crowell looks like mini-Spikes(in a good way)

Denney is showing he is a real player.

Schobel is Schobel.

Our DL is starting to firm against the run.

Our secondary it top notch.

Whitner is Defensive rookie of the month.

Special teams(though down a notch) is still league best.

With a bit more consistency & focus...... :w00t:

We may crash back to earth in the next few weeks but if the improvements keep coming this week...(say we connect on one or two of the deep balls)....I cannot see why we can't take it right up to the Bears.

Two years???

I'm thinking next year at worst.....hopefully in 4-6 games.

Am I wrong to be getting so enthused with our team?

JP improves each week....& on the quiet....looks like he may become a 'special' QB.

WM with his performance last week totally shut up every single critic on this board.  He is in most top 10 MVP lists at this point.(if not all)

Peters is being linked with the word elite.

Evans seems to have figured out the #1 job.

The OL is certainly at least playing 'average' and improving all the time.

Reed is clutch.

PP is also clutch & has the speed.

RP is starting to be talked about on a national level.

Spikes(upon return) looks like a monster.

Fletcher is all-pro

Crowell looks like mini-Spikes(in a good way)

Denney is showing he is a real player.

Schobel is Schobel.

Our DL is starting to firm against the run.

Our secondary it top notch.

Whitner is Defensive rookie of the month.

Special teams(though down a notch) is still league best.

With a bit more consistency & focus...... :devil:

We may crash back to earth in the next few weeks but if the improvements keep coming this week...(say we connect on one or two of the deep balls)....I cannot see why we can't take it right up to the Bears.

795950[/snapback]

I like your thinking !

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuJq...v=tsn&type=lgns

Come on Lock of the week?? That is NO respect at all! Man If there was ever a "statement game" this would be it! Lets shock the football world this week. What say you? :D

795371[/snapback]

C'mon man, did you really think the Bills actually had a chance in this game? One of the best teams in the league against one of the worst teams in the best teams house? These aren't the Bears of a couple years ago, and sure as hell isn't the same Bills we have grown to love......atleast not this season. I think the Bills are headed up in the next couple years, but if you take off your red and blue colored glasses, you'd have seen this coming a week ago.