I've seeen every Chicago game............

ChicagoRic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago has beat suspect teams. We match up very well. Rex Grossman has not seen a pass rush like ours either.

I predict a low scoring defensive struggle type game. The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. The score will be like 17 - 10 Buffalo !

793008[/snapback]

I don't think our OL is even 1/2 as good as the seattle seahawks....If our

line cannot protect JP, it will be a long day. Royal will be on the line for the

entire game, which will take the TE out of our game....We will have to be

patient and run the ball and avoid turn overs....

On defense we need to stop Thomas Jones and put pressure on Grossman.

As of today, statistically we have 50% chance, same as the chicago bears

to win this game.

uhmm yes.. chicago is amazing. i don't expect to win this game.

chicago and baltimore i think will make the superbowl.

793016[/snapback]

Vow...Vow...Baltimore is not a sure bet to the superbowl from the AFC.

Baltimore after their 1st week route of the Bucaneers have really not done anything spectacular....They came minutes from losing ther game to lowly

cleveland and then this week to the Chargers....They were outplayed 57 minutes

against the chargers and then finally managed to squeak a TD in the waning seconds...If those SD charger defenders tackle that TE at the 3 yard line, this game might have even been a loss for the Ravens...

Right now the AFC is a wide open race....The bengals stumbled against NE after 3 impressive wins....Pittsburgh is struggling and has a tough road game in San Diego. SD played good football for 57 minutes and then gave up that game and that might come to haunt them just like last year, when they gave away that game in Philly. Denver has played on-and-off with big win against NE and a bad loss to the Rams. The colts are 4-0, but have looked anything but dominating....They gave up 24 pts to David Carr, then struggled mightily against Jax defense. The jaguars started off with a dominating win against the Steelers, but have lost two tough ones....Baltimore is just another team in this category with its own set of flaws...

But then Brad Johnson almost beat them....The one big advantage is this game will be in Chicago....and with the crowd backing a 4-0 team, it will be a real tought one for Losman.  If Losman comes away from this game without a major meltdown then we will be ok.

792636[/snapback]

Brad Johnson = very very solid QB. Rex Grossman, not so much. The Bears won't score more than 30 points for the rest of 2006 and during the early parts of 2007- BILLIEVE DAT!

To beat the Bears the Bills must put up more than 20 points. The fact that this has proved difficult for them insofar and NOT against the best D in the league frightens me. But check the stats, Buffalo is something like the fifth best rushing team in the NFL, if they can control the ball and really wear these Bears it might be a contest. If JP and Willis can't keep them on the field it will be a LOOOOONG game.

Bills 14 Bears 28-hope I'm wrong

792651[/snapback]

The Bears have gone 8 home games without allowing an opponent to score more than 10 points. I like the direction the Bills O is headed but I don't see them being the team to break this trend.

The Bears have gone 8 home games without allowing an opponent to score more than 10 points.  I like the direction the Bills O is headed but I don't see them being the team to break this trend.

793192[/snapback]

Streaks are meant to be broken ! They are going to be caught sleeping here ! I also think Jauron will have some xtra special motivation for this game !

Brad Johnson = very very solid QB.  Rex Grossman, not so much.  The Bears won't score more than 30 points for the rest of 2006 and during the early parts of 2007- BILLIEVE DAT!

793107[/snapback]

This is based on what you think, or what has happened so far? To say this, it seems you haven't seen the Bears play much. Grossman is remarkably composed, has a better than average arm, and has been very accurate. He threw two very ill-advised passes this season, but has been solid otherwise...The Bears are playing like a very focused team. Grossman has been getting great protetion. (Ruben Brown looks like he has something left in the tank) Not sure what you are basing your opinion of Grossman on.

If there is a weakness that the Bears offense has, it is its' running game. Cedric Benson blows, and Thomas Jones has had a hard time finding holes...ironic that they had their best running performance last night, against the best defense they have faced. I can guarantee you, Nate Clements and Terrance McGee will be put to the test...if the Bears are successful in their passing game, I am thinking it will open them up to be able to pound the ball in the middle of the Bills defense...

I too have seen three of four Bears games (granted the one I missed was the Vikings game, where the Bears offense struggled the most), and they are for real...Muhammed, Berrian and Clark are huge, fast and have great hands...they are not a fluke. They have been building for a few seasons...I hope the Bills look this good a year from now...

Streaks are meant to be broken ! They are going to be caught sleeping here ! I also think Jauron will have some xtra special motivation for this game !

793270[/snapback]

Caught sleeping, I believe. They already have this game in the win column like the Patriots did. Everyone's telling them the Bills don't have a chance.

I was flabbergasted to see you say all those things about Chicago's dominance, and then see your prediction for a Bills win, 17-14.  That's classic homerism.  The Bears are very solid.  They played at the top of their game versus the Seahawks.  They also just barely beat a Minnesota team that the Bills also beat in a close game.  It's possible that if everything goes right for the Bills and the Bears do not play up to their potential the Bills could win.  I'm not predicting that though.  I'm expecting the Bills to lose, but hoping they will "show up" and at least give the Bears a tough game.  It is an advantage for the Bills that Perry Fewell, their DC, was a Chicago assistant last year.

792730[/snapback]

Of course it's homerism! The 17-14 is my "I hope" score. On the other hand, I'm certainly not making any bets with all my Bears Fans buddies.

I'd realistically put us at about a 33% chance of winning this game.

My best,

Eric C

ChicagoRic

I'm not saying you are wrong but.....

Victories over GB & DET.....hmmm

A win over MIN which they coulda(shoulda?) lost.

A win over a reeling Alexanderless SEA.

They might be as good as they look....then again, they might look a little better than they actually are.

We can beat em....if we play tight(no penalties) & smart(good play-calling).

GO BILLS!!!

792389[/snapback]

Gotta love the kool-aid, so what you are saying is Alexander would've made up for 31 points??

Makes sense.

I'm glad we punked out Seattle at home and IMO beat them badly enough to squash the Alexander angle!

I think you are in for a long Sunday!!

Best of luck and here's to an injury free game!!

Well, a win is a win and a loss is a loss

If we win we win, if we lose we lose

But like JP said, doesn't matter who they're gonna work hard and come out and fight 110%.  Yeah, Chicago > NFC, and AFC east rivals and everyone would pick them as the better team.  But as the Jets proved to us (sourly) the better team doesn't always win, and one man could argue we have a 50% chance of winning.  We either do or don't, anyone wanna give us a reason why we can't win?

792426[/snapback]

The Jets played Indy (class of AFC?) very tough and beat us as well. I would argue objectively that right now the Jets are better. Certainly a head-to-head win on the road has them win a better Div and Conf record so they are "up on us" so to speak.

We must win that game in Detroit to be taken seriously in the national media and most will give us a "pass" if we get destroyed by the Bears. In fact as stupid as it sounds I just hope J.P. does not get injured next week. That hope goes every week but aginst this D it is a very real threat.

Chicago is a team that thrives off turnovers.  We win the turnover battle, we win the game.  We don't?  Blown out.

792428[/snapback]

I agree, Rex Grossman is prone for a bad game. And we have the defence to force the mistakes.

The Jets played Indy (class of AFC?) very tough and beat us as well.  I would argue objectively that right now the Jets are better.  Certainly a head-to-head win on the road has them win a better Div and Conf record so they are "up on us" so to speak. 

We must win that game in Detroit to be taken seriously in the national media and most will give us a "pass" if we get destroyed by the Bears.  In fact as stupid as it sounds I just hope J.P. does not get injured next week.  That hope goes every week but aginst this D it is a very real threat.

793336[/snapback]

Agree, and suddenly JP is a player we have to have on the field.

I agree, Rex Grossman is prone for a bad game.  And we have the defence to force the mistakes.

793361[/snapback]

Ok so Rex turns the ball over the Seahawks scored 6 points against our D............6!!

How do you move the ball?

I'm not gonna get down on our guys for going to Chicago and getting their butts whipped, which I fully expect to happen. We're not at that level yet IMO, but of course there's always a chance. I'm envisioning a 23-3 spanking but hoping for better. 0:)

Caught sleeping, I believe.  They already have this game in the win column like the Patriots did.  Everyone's telling them the Bills don't have a chance.

793278[/snapback]

Further, they host the Bills, go to Arizona, host San Francisco, then host Miami.

If the Bills don't win this week, Da' Bears go 8-0. That won't happen. Therefore the Bills are certain to win.

Ok so Rex turns the ball over the Seahawks scored 6 points against our D............6!!

How do you move the ball?

793374[/snapback]

I have no idea, but if I did, I'd definately for an OC position somewhere.

Bears will be taking Bills team for granted. This is a revenge game for Jauron. Bills set up some deep balls this week by running 10 yard routes all day so next week the big one will get popped early. If Whitner or Clements can get a pick early this could be a game. If Bills get down like Seahawks change the channel and watch next week when Bills get to play sorry Lions team on the road. JP looks damn good he could be due for a coming out game.