Chicago

nodnarb

These guys look good. (Scary good.) They are absolutely dominating on both lines, and when the hell did Rex Fuggin Grossman wake up and become Carson Palmer's Doppleganger? Man o man his deep ball is beautiful. He's tearing up a damn good defense out there. I thought he was supposed to be just another Chicago QB? Kripes. I think next week is the hardest test yet.

Preston in there against their DLine....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys look good. (Scary good.) They are absolutely dominating on both lines, and when the hell did Rex Fuggin Grossman wake up and become Carson Palmer's Doppleganger? Man o man his deep ball is beautiful. He's tearing up a damn good defense out there. I thought he was supposed to be just another Chicago QB? Kripes. I think next week is the hardest test yet.

792272[/snapback]

Bears might be the best team in football right now. Bears front 7 on defense are fast and nasty. A stiff test next week.

For both teams it'll be a little like looking in the mirror for game prep. Same defensive scheme and QBs with very similar ability. Bills should know what to expect from them on both sides of the ball, but probably don't have the talent yet to match up.

Bears might be the best team in football right now.  Bears front 7 on defense are fast and nasty.  A stiff test next week.

For both teams it'll be a little like looking in the mirror for game prep.  Same defensive scheme and QBs with very similar ability.  Bills should know what to expect from them on both sides of the ball, but probably don't have the talent yet to match up.

792297[/snapback]

I think we could match up with Offence. A healthy Takeo Spikes would be a great gift from the football gods.

792272[/snapback]

i gotta hand it to badolbilz. years ago, when grossman was a junior at florida, he said that grossman was going to be a great pro.

They just mentioned that in Chicago's last 8 games at home, no one has scored more than 10 points. That's some stout defense!

I'm no pessimist, but if any of you out there are thinking we look so good we will beat the Bears at home, well... I guess I might like some of whatever you're taking.

I sure hope we play tough all game, and the Bears are looking past us.

Go Bills!

I think Dick J finally lets JP scramble, because a rolling pocket and big plays may be the only way to beat these guys. Our D may be able to hold them to 20, but we need some innovation on offense to win. Simply managing a game will not get it done next week.

If we get lucky, Griesie will bring his pooch into the locker room this week for Grossman to trip on.

What we need to win is.....

Mike Mularkey!

He is this hot Offensive Coordinator that is famous for his innovative playcalling! I heard once he was on the one-yard line and called a fake punt flea flicker Statue of Liberty play that totally gave them extra room for a field goal.

With a guy like that calling plays we would totally outsmart EVERYONE at Soldier Field. Even us!

I'm calling bull sh-- (yet again).

Chicago's wins have come against Detroit, GB and Seattle, sans Alexander, at home.

Let's give our boys a chance, they might just suprise you. I'll take youth and speed ANY day. These guys are too young to know they're supposed to lose.

I'm calling bull sh-- (yet again).

Chicago's wins have come against Detroit, GB and Seattle, sans Alexander, at home.

Let's give our boys a chance, they might just suprise you. I'll take youth and speed ANY day. These guys are too young to know they're supposed to lose.

792480[/snapback]

If our defence plays well I think this may be a game we can steal.