Go Bill(s)!

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? Any public figures at the games make the Bills more relevant, and this is only a positive thing.

790179[/snapback]

Please tell me you're kidding. OJ, Bill and Hill don't make the Bills the least bit more relevant and I, for one, could care less if the Clinton's show up for their fake photo ops.

Please tell me you're kidding. OJ, Bill and Hill don't make the Bills the least bit more relevant and I, for one, could care less if the Clinton's show up for their fake photo ops.

790215[/snapback]

As much as I can't stand either/any one of these skanks, her presence does mean something as long as she is a NYS Senator. Maybe she is going to check out the bathrooms.

Don't worry Ralph, the check is being cut as we speak.

So I have to agree with CJPearl2

As much as I can't stand either/any one of these skanks, her presence does mean something as long as she is a NYS Senator. Maybe she is going to check out the bathrooms.

Don't worry Ralph, the check is being cut as we speak.

So I have to agree with CJPearl2

790235[/snapback]

First of all, she is a United States Senator. Second, unless Sheldon Silver or Joe Bruno are at the game, there would be no impact on the checks being cut. And even then, Buffalo gets our dribs and drabs only when it buys needed votes or is used as justification for much larger projects downstate. Again, Bill and Hill, stay away.

First of all, she is a United States Senator. Second, unless Sheldon Silver or Joe Bruno are at the game, there would be no impact on the checks being cut. And even then, Buffalo gets our dribs and drabs only when it buys needed votes or is used as justification for much larger projects downstate. Again, Bill and Hill, stay away.

790268[/snapback]

Oh my. You're right. She is a United States Senator. A junior no less.

From New York State. My bad.

What about Chuckles? When he makes waves about doing this or that for the Bills is that also meaningless?

Judging by your dribs and drabs remark I am led to believe you are located somewhere down state.

And if that is correct, get out. We don't need any more of your help. Really. We need to create a 49th lower so that we are free from you. We'll still visit and all though <_<

I agree that this can only be a good thing.  I still don't completely understand the hatred of either Hillary or Bill.

790280[/snapback]

Really?

Carpet bagger maybe? Ah nevermind. I don't want to talk politics on this board.

Politics or the Leafs. <_<

I don't like when they show ANY politician in sporting events. It's just bad form, But, if they are going to show them, it might as well be either of NY's two GREAT Senators (oops, make that three...must include THE Senator).