Eric Moulds come back please!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are 100% wrong with this observation...did you see the game?

785966[/snapback]

I think he may be right....on the TD he went through his reads, saw he had a guy open deep, started to throw, and got blasted 1.9 seconds after the snap, so technically he's not wrong

:blush:

The very last play with under a minute left in the game was absolutely pathetic. Terrible throw.

785919[/snapback]

Marv Levy while big on details, never nitpicked on his players....If he did, he would have been long gone even before reaching the 1st super bowl.

a receiver missed their assignment

786076[/snapback]

It looked like the receiver was covered and JP threw it off the mark. I just didn't like the call to the outside there I guess.

The Bills COULD be 3-0 really. Fuggin NE getting all the calls! :D

Well i dont think jerry rice in his prime could help that team.

You guys have done a good job of convincing me that my initial post

may be getting carried away. The receivers may not be a huge problem.

But don't throw numbers in my face. They played against a very questionable jets defense.

I think you throw moulds into this current receiving corps and not only

does he take pressure off evans, he provides a good veteran influence

to help the young players.  Moulds' attitude problems last year i don't think are indicative of his overall attitude towards the game and his teammates. I think he is a good player to have on your team, last years problems with meathead notwithstanding.

My point is that EM would be nice to have this year and that he would have helped top prevent

the wheels from coming off yesterday. But I know joesixpack you know everything about football and I know nothing. I'm sorry for challenging all-knowing football man.

I do think (and hope) that this offense can move the ball against some of the league's

tougher defenses. Next week against minnesota will be a good test.

785611[/snapback]

I don't t think the presence of Moulds would help this team out one bit. Moulds' career was virtually over 2 years ago. He has no speed left, his YAC are terribly low and he always seems to go down after making the catch.

Give Evans some time, he will come along. PP and Roscoe and even Reed all looked great yesterday also.

Plus, if we had Moulds, at 14:14 of the first quarter, he could have taken that 10-yard pass to Roscoe, and then darted immediately to the sidelines by the Bills bench to complain he wasn't getting the ball more in this game.

786434[/snapback]

:D

Moulds is washed up. He is playing on a team that is always losing and needs to pass, yet he just can't pile up the catches/stats.

The very last thing that the Bills need is the spent shell of Eric Moulds. Wait, I take that back. Jabari Greer and Anderson are pretty friggin bad.