At the stadium yesterday

MarkyMannn

Both this game and the opener, Bills fans are REALLY ANGRY at the end of the games, very disgusted with how the team plays, me included

Pats fans...........lot of them at the game yesterday and a real lot in my section, 204. OBNOXIOUS. One guy with a Klecko jersey, and about the same size, would come down to the front of the aisle as the Pats would score and just bait all the Bills fans and try to cause some trouble. Just as bad in the parking lot after the game as they are calling out Bills fans, swearing, and challenging other fans, again just causing stevestojan

I agree, I never felt like starting trouble at a game but this game was different.  Walking back to my car I seriously considered punching the lights out of 3 seperate Pats fans.  Not like me at all.

56065[/snapback]

That's because 90% of the Pats fans are arrogant, classless, mindless chuckleheads who have only been around long enough to see their team win and will never be around when the time comes...and the time WILL come...when their team starts taking another dump.

They will go away once their team starts losing. And their team WILL start losing. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day. And for a long time after that.

Both this game and the opener, Bills fans are REALLY ANGRY at the end of the games, very disgusted with how the team plays, me included

Pats fans...........lot of them at the game yesterday and a real lot in my section, 204. OBNOXIOUS. One guy with a Klecko jersey, and about the same size, would come down to the front of the aisle as the Pats would score and just bait all the Bills fans and try to cause some trouble. Just as bad in the parking lot after the game as they are calling out Bills fans, swearing, and challenging other fans, again just causing stevestojan

Same thing in my section 311. I heard there was alot of fights in the stadium parking lots after the game. I could only imagine what happen in the bus parking lot.

That's because 90% of the Pats fans are arrogant, classless, mindless chuckleheads who have only been around long enough to see their team win and will never be around when the time comes...and the time WILL come...when their team starts taking another dump.

They will go away once their team starts losing. And their team WILL start losing. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day. And for a long time after that.

56069[/snapback]

Most are as classless as their cheating team. I'd maybe have more respect for them if they admitted their team got major help from the refs in their SB years, yesterday, or even in that "just give it to 'em" game, but they don't so they get none. I guess they're so starved for a championship that they'll take anything. That's why I'm glad the McGee non-INT and Given's non-catch for a non-fumble were reviewed.

It sounds really odd but most of the Patriots fans at the game were from...........CANADA. Every Bills home game, there are Canadian fans of whatever team the Bills are playing. They just wear the jersey from the opposing team, get really drunk and cause problems. The few Patriots fans that were from Boston where I was sitting were fairly quiet. Most of them had Steve Grogan throwback jerseys on and those stupid revolutionary war style hats. The people with Patriots jerseys and Red Sox caps on were just begging for a beating but they were quiet as well. Only saw two ejections & no fights at all.

Just ignore them... they are nothing but bandwagon fans. There is no comparing Bills fans with Patriots fans. Remember all those losing years in New England. Those seats were empty.... now compare that to the Ralph. We're winless and are still selling out the stadium.

It sounds really odd but most of the Patriots fans at the game were from...........CANADA. Every Bills home game, there are Canadian fans of whatever team the Bills are playing. They just wear the jersey from the opposing team, get really drunk and cause problems. The few Patriots fans that were from Boston where I was sitting were fairly quiet. Most of them had Steve Grogan throwback jerseys on and those stupid revolutionary war style hats. The people with Patriots jerseys and Red Sox caps on were just begging for a beating but they were quiet as well. Only saw two ejections & no fights at all.

56090[/snapback]

You may not be far off with that Canada thing, cause 2 guys in my section had Leafs jerseys on, which I though odd. Don't know who they rooted for cause one of them yelled "GO LEAFS GO" :(

Just ignore them... they are nothing but bandwagon fans.  There is no comparing Bills fans with Patriots fans.  Remember all those losing years in New England.  Those seats were empty.... now compare that to the Ralph.  We're winless and are still selling out the stadium.

56123[/snapback]

That's very true. The Bills have been awful for what is an eternity in today's NFL: haven't made the playoffs since 1999, haven't won the division since 1995, and haven't won a playoff game since 1995.

And yet, this small-market, economically depressed market still sells out games for a stevestojantty product...makes me proud to be a Bills fan! Better days will come! They HAVE to, right?

56090[/snapback]

Based on my experiences you are 100% correct with your observation. Usually it's canadians as Fish and Raider fans, but I suppose you are right and they just "root" for whoever is winning at the time. They are just a bunch of stevestojan disturbers.

You may not be far off with that Canada thing, cause 2 guys in my section had Leafs jerseys on, which I though odd.  Don't know who they rooted for cause one of them yelled "GO LEAFS GO"      :(

56187[/snapback]

Thats the funniest things Ive honestly read on this board in a while. Leave it to those second class Americans (canadians) to show up with total disregard for whats happeneing at the venue, and just get smashed. Oh man at the end of a long day, MarkyMann you really just made my Monday. Thanks

56090[/snapback]

The Pats fans in my section (139) were from Boston and were pretty loud and unruly. There was an especially obnoxious one in the row right behind us who spoke with a deep Boston accent. Near the end of the game, when the Pats were driving, he was yelling "We're mawchin!" (i.e. We're marching.) He also was nice enough to thank us for the "free yards and free points" and kept yelling at various Bills fans wearing jerseys - "so and so sucks!" (such as "Milloy sucks" and "Clements sucks" etc.) I was hoping for him to get ejected but no such luck.

The endzone near me also seemed to be completely filled with Pats fans. I saw 3 ejections of Pats fans including a girl who was in people's faces and her boyfriend. There were also a few Bills fans ejected in the area. Also towards the end of the game, the Pats fans in the endzone section started chanting Bledsoe's name in a taunt. I'm not a Bledsoe apologist but I thought that was especially classless of the Pats fans considering the way he left the Pats.

I think Pats fans are growing especially intolerable because they think their team is invincible and as others have pointed out - most have only joined the bandwagon recently.

Speaking of Canadians... My brother and i who have had season tix for 3yrs now have had nothing but bad experiences with canadians at the Bills games. They come into NY with an inferiority complex or soemthing, and are out to prove something. I should have taught the guy a lesson who gave me a problem yesterday, but I'm too rational of a thinker. They fail to forget that they are "guests" while they are here.

Patriots fans are all bandwagon fans? That's news to me.

56299[/snapback]

Not all, but a significant minority. Same with any championship-winning team.

I thought about asking a few of the people wearing Dillon jerseys yesterday if they knew what position Steve Grogan played, but decided not to bother....

But you know as well as I do that up until the last few years, the Pats were no higher than third (and most often a distant fourth) in the hearts of most Boston-area sports fans. There has to be some reason a Patriots team with a winning record was drawing 15-20,000 short of capacity in a 60,000-seat stadium back in the '80s, when we've averaged over 67,000/game, in a less-populated area, ever since Rich Stadium opened in 1973.

One of my trips to Boston happened to be over Memorial Day weekend 1993. Try as I might, I couldn't find anyone who wanted to talk about the Pats and their new #1 pick at QB, a kid named Bledsoe. Nope, it was all Sox, Celts, Bruins, and "nobody cares about the Pats" (even though they'd last gone to a Super Bowl a mere 7 years before)....

Likewise, even though Parcells was there and they were coming off a 10-6 season, the Pats training camp was practically deserted when I went up there to watch a kid from my hometown try to make the team back in '95.

Just my take.

All it takes to shrivel the dicks of those fools from BAAAAASTON is yelling at them one short statement:

They could win FIFTY SuperBowls and that line would STILL be a huge dagger right to their bloodless hearts.

They could win FIFTY SuperBowls and that line would STILL be a huge dagger right to their bloodless hearts.

56482[/snapback]

All right, I'll bite:

NINETEEN-EIGHTEEN

(clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)

NINETEEN-EIGHTEEN

If the Red Sox go down in flames in the playoffs again (especially if it's against the Yankees), I say we chant this at all the @$$inine Pats fans who show up at the Ralph next year.

Mike

All right, I'll bite:

NINETEEN-EIGHTEEN

NINETEEN-EIGHTEEN

If the Red Sox go down in flames in the playoffs again (especially if it's against the Yankees), I say we chant this at all the @$$inine Pats fans who show up at the Ralph next year.

Mike

56626[/snapback]

HAHAHAH Great Idea. I am not usually for ridiculing other teams fans, but Pats fans are nearing Eagles fans proportions with respect to thier idiocy..

I was also in section 139 .... and had 4 very well behaved Pats fans behind me .. they were dressed in normal attire and acted like u should .. cheer your team and aknowledge good plays on both sides ... a shame the same could not be said to the other groups of Pats AND Bills fans ... watched a couple of real brave Bills fans pick on two young kids who had Pats shirts on till they had to leave. Watched others throwing stuff at other people in Pats attire ... my son had on his Spikes shirt and was called names on the way to the car my Pats backers ...

Was by FAR the worst behaved crowd I have seen in 20+ years of going to games ...

The ONLY time security even came down the aisle was AFTER stuff had gone to far ... the end zone section had to be 80% Pats fans and the area was open finger pointing / swearing / throwing stuff

Just goes to show how brave people get with to much beer ...

My last game for a while ... till next year ...

Also not so sure why everyone expected a different score than we got .. we are about the 25th best team in the league ... and played one of the top 3 teams ... I was hoping for a close game ... which it was ... but we have almost NO offense and the defense is over-rated ... we have no pass rush ... ever ... and we give up to many 3 and 22 yard plays ... and spend to much time complaining about the refs ... score more than a touchdown a game and you have something to complain about !!!

Hopefully the winning starts next week ... and the whinning stops !!!

I was also in section 139 .... and had 4 very well behaved Pats fans behind me .. they were dressed in normal attire and acted like u should .. cheer your team and aknowledge good plays on both sides ... a shame the same could not be said to the other groups of Pats AND Bills fans ... watched a couple of real brave Bills fans pick on two young kids who had Pats shirts on till they had to leave. Watched others throwing stuff at other people in Pats attire ... my son had on his Spikes shirt and was called names on the way to the car my Pats backers ...

Was by FAR the worst behaved crowd I have seen in 20+ years of going to games ...

The ONLY time security even came down the aisle was AFTER stuff had gone to far ... the end zone section had to be 80% Pats fans and the area was open finger pointing / swearing / throwing stuff

Just goes to show how brave people get with to much beer ...

My last game for a while ... till next year ...

Also not so sure why everyone expected a different score than we got .. we are about the 25th best team in the league ... and played one of the top 3 teams ... I was hoping for a close game ... which it was ... but we have almost NO offense and the defense is over-rated ... we have no pass rush ... ever ... and we give up to many 3 and 22 yard plays ... and spend to much time complaining about the refs ... score more than a touchdown a game and you have something to complain about !!!

Hopefully the winning starts next week ... and the whinning stops !!!

56859[/snapback]

Good post. I was remarking to my crew at the bar that I wouldn't want to be a PATS fan walking back to the car yesterday. Society sure has changed since I was a kid.

That's a real shame. You know there was a few in that crowd that picked a fight with the wrong person. People don't wear their 3 time State Wrestling jackets to the games or maybe even hang their golden gloves medals around their necks.

You get my point? :angry:

Speaking of Canadians... My brother and i who have had season tix for 3yrs now have had nothing but bad experiences with canadians at the Bills games.  They come into NY with an inferiority complex or soemthing, and are out to prove something.  I should have taught the guy a lesson who gave me a problem yesterday, but I'm too rational of a thinker.  They fail to forget that they are "guests" while they are here.

56315[/snapback]

so you dislike the "guest" Canadians, but you are too rational of a thinker to pound their asses - too rational of a thinker meaning what, you have enough self-restraint to avoid starting a fist fight at a football game & potentially spending a night in jail? congrats, welcome to society.