Bills in prime time

PromoTheRobot

Will Captain Bob find his wallet?  Tune in next week for Piiiiiiiiiiiiiigs iiiiiiiiin Spaaaaaace!

sorry.

Next week will be huge.  The last several years, we have been flirted with at times, onlt to see collapse after collapse.  I hope we avoid the let down.

778666[/snapback]

I always thought I should be writing the promo spots for the networks.

I think PTR is on the money.

Look at the last 8 games

Sun., Nov. 12at Indianapolis Colts

Sun., Nov. 19 at Houston Texans

Sun., Nov. 26 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Sun., Dec. 3 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Sun., Dec. 10 at New York Jets

Sun., Dec. 17 MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sun., Dec. 24 TENNESSEE TITANS

Sun., Dec. 31 at Baltimore Ravens

all eligable to be the Sunday Night game. If the Bills continue to play tough, exciting football then why can't they be the chosen game vs. some very good team?

I don't think that is too crazy a thought!

What a bunch of killjoys...but you're right.  HOWEVER, if what we are seeing is no fluke, and we are a playoff contender come Thanksgiving, then it's prime time here we come.

I stick to my prediction.

PTR

778622[/snapback]

I can only hope your abnormally large and square-shaped head holds within it a brain twice the size of mortal men. If so, you might well be right.

Hell, when you are "logged on", the crack of dawn ain't safe!  :blink:

Back on topic, IF they rescheduled the Bills from 1PM to a night game, do you realize how many out-of-towners that would screw up?

I'm thinking of the folks that have a 4-6 hour drive home after the game.  :blush:

778643[/snapback]

...and I have to get back to Australia Nov 6...

I think PTR is on the money.

Look at the last 8 games

Sun., Nov. 12at Indianapolis Colts

Sun., Nov. 19  at Houston Texans

Sun., Nov. 26  JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Sun., Dec. 3  SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Sun., Dec. 10 at New York Jets

Sun., Dec. 17 MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sun., Dec. 24 TENNESSEE TITANS

Sun., Dec. 31  at Baltimore Ravens

all eligable to be the Sunday Night game.  If the Bills continue to play tough, exciting football then why can't they be the chosen game vs. some very good team?

I don't think that is too crazy a thought!

778808[/snapback]

Except for the Dec 24th game, they've already said no games that weekend will be switched because of the holiday.

The NFL now has flex-scheduling so that hot teams don't get left out of prime time.  I predict the Bills will be playing at least 1 if not 2 prime time games this season.

PTR

778598[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

This is bull sh--! My work schedule is set up so that i go in at 6:00 p.m. and i can see all of the Bills games this season without having to refer to DVR for anything but film analysis.

Damn the NFL!

I'll admit, it gave me a woody. But I'm not ready for the altar. :blush:

778638[/snapback]

Certainly not, but I am a little excited for the next date. :blink:

Of course, that masks the even larger issue: flex scheduling sucks moose genitalia.

778835[/snapback]

Shhh....the networks and the NFL are infallible. Flex scheduling is much better than just using a little foresight into who is likely to be interesting to watch in the coming year.

Of course, that masks the even larger issue: flex scheduling sucks moose genitalia.

778835[/snapback]

No, the flex scheduling means better games in prime time.

Wasn't there one in Atlanta last year that had the lowest ratings ever on MNF because both teams had fallen so far out of contention that nobody wanted to watch?

I, for one, applaud the concept. Because there is always at least one surprise team every single season. And who knows, it could be the Bills this year.

Or Reese Witherspoon might come to my front door with my morning coffee and paper, wearing nothing but her underwear.

Still, it's fun to dream, isn't it? :pirate:

No, the flex scheduling means better games in prime time.

I, for one, applaud the concept.  Because there is always at least one surprise team every single season.  And who knows, it could be the Bills this year.

Or Reese Witherspoon might come to my front door with my morning coffee and paper, wearing nothing but her underwear.

Still, it's fun to dream, isn't it?  :pirate:

779245[/snapback]

I applaud the effort to get us better entertainment also.

I'm not sure that I like how they are implementing it but I also appreciate that it is for my viewing enjoyment. The NFL doesn't really a give sghit about the fand buying the tickets. This is all about TV.

I would also accept Reese Witherspoon bringing me my bacon.