Guess who just arrived?

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reed, Denney, Wire - picks 2-4.  HILARIOUS.  Thanks for finally showing up and winning us a game, fellas.

And I hear Mike Williams had a kick ass day for the Bucs too.

776565[/snapback]

Denney looks like he's found a defense that he fits his strengths. Through the pre-season and two regular season games he, finally, looks like a player.

Reed, Denney, Wire - picks 2-4.  HILARIOUS.  Thanks for finally showing up and winning us a game, fellas.

And I hear Mike Williams had a kick ass day for the Bucs too.

776565[/snapback]

Josh Reed is leading the WR for yards and TD

Ryan Denney is leading the DE for sacks

This is awesome!

That's the amazing thing about TD> Drafted some decent players (MW excluded) but couldn't find a coaching staff to use them correctly. Pathetic. Didn't he have problems with Bill Cowher and Andy Reid as well? May know talent and salary cap, but definitely not coaches.

Donahoe re-signed Wire, Marv inherited the contract.

776626[/snapback]

But Marv also kept him on the roster.... even though the plan was surely to play the two rookies at safety, Marv probably saw something in Wire on special teams...

JDG

But Marv also kept him on the roster.... even though the plan was surely to play the two rookies at safety, Marv probably saw something in Wire on special teams...

JDG

776745[/snapback]

JDG.... I think your Losman meter needs adjustment... Why not let him start with a clean slate this year and see what the stats look like?