Kelly Roberts [1968-2006]

SDS

He was suspected of killing Dawn M. Roberts, 35, in the couple's home sometime between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Thursday. Authorities said he then took the couple's 7-month-old daughter to his parents home in Middle Granville, left the child with them and told them he had harmed his wife, officials said.

If you look at the times of his last post...it looks like he might have actually posted AFTER he killed her. I'll say it again...WTF.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was he supposed to do, only hit her a little?  WTF

774397[/snapback]

I don't think nitpicking someone's words serves much purpose at the moment. You can engage in physical violence w/o the intent to kill. Either way, it's terribly wrong and I'm sure rtconner is as disturbed at the thought of what occured as the both of us.

I don't think nitpicking someone's words serves much purpose at the moment.You can engage in physical violence w/o the intent to kill. Either way, it's terribly wrong and I'm sure rtconner is as disturbed at the thought of what occured as the both of us.

774402[/snapback]

Right, lets lay off rtconner guys...I'm sure he didnt mean it like that.

He was suspected of killing Dawn M. Roberts, 35, in the couple's home sometime between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Thursday. Authorities said he then took the couple's 7-month-old daughter to his parents home in Middle Granville, left the child with them and told them he had harmed his wife, officials said.

If you look at the times of his last post...it looks like he might have actually posted AFTER he killed her.  I'll say it again...WTF.

774400[/snapback]

His last login was Wednesday. So, it appears this was the day after.

Jesus what a tragic situation. I hope his children are able to somehow reconcile this....they are going to need a lot of support in the coming months.

It just goes to show how little you know about people...even if you "interact" with them on a daily basis. I mean you read someone's thoughts for years and you think you got a good bead on the kind of person they are or how they are feeling at a given time. But most of the time you really have to have a face to face.

I do hope to meet many of you in the future.

imagine having to tell your parents that you killed your wife (possibly on accident)

poor guy.

edit: accident, meaning maybe he was not aware of his own strength

774363[/snapback]

Kelly was my friend. If any of the rest of you wants to have a conversation via PM about this, fine. But let's keep this reasonable in public. His kids could read this.

WTF is wrong with you?  Honestly.  I'm not the guy with the most tact in the world, but there's a time to keep sh-- to yourself and this is pretty much it.

Kelly was my friend.  If any of the rest of you wants to have a conversation via PM about this, fine.  But let's keep this reasonable in public.  His kids could read this.

774420[/snapback]

Exactly. This is absolutely an abhorrent story. We all need to pray for his kids his wife and most definitely for Kelly.

I agree with the wife and the kids. I feel so bad for his children. It's going to be so tough for them  :rolleyes:

I have no sympathy for a man who would kill his wife and leave his kids parentless. It's a shame, but I feel what I feel.

774431[/snapback]

I hear ya, but it's kinda like OJ to me in a way (not being smart), I only recognize the Juice for the good things he did when he was on the field. I will also only remember Thailog80 for what he brought to this board; he was entertaining, a good read, & he will be missed.

Once again, RIP T80. ;)

Kelly was my friend.  If any of the rest of you wants to have a conversation via PM about this, fine.  But let's keep this reasonable in public.  His kids could read this.

774420[/snapback]

Agreed. Whatever happened, we'll never know. But let's not destroy Kelly's image now.

RIP buddy.

I am a newer poster, but I've been coming here a few years now (in fact a friend of mine nicknamed this board "The Mecca" for all the random non-Bills news I've picked up) and T80 had been one of my favorite posters. I pray that God watches over those kids and those of you who knew him focus on the good times and not the sad present.

One more thing - life is short folks. I mean all of us have our gripes, our crosses to bear, but it's better than the alternative. Love those around you and make sure we put them ahead of the sillyness we all have! God bless y'all.