Kelly Roberts [1968-2006]

SDS

Kelly Roberts, aka Thailog80, committed suicide after allegedly beating his wife to death the day after his 38th birthday. Thankfully, his 3 children are alive and in the custody of Kelly's parents.

News Link

I figured we should just get this out there now, as there is no way to avoid it. As this situation is bound to stir up some extreme emotions, I ask that you give some thought to your words before you post them.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly Roberts, aka Thailog80, committed suicide after allegedly beating his wife to death on his 38th birthday.  Thankfully, his child reportedly is alive and in the custody of Kelly's parents.

News Link

I figured we should just get this out there now, as there is no way to avoid it.  As this situation is bound to stir up some extreme emotions, I ask that you give some thought to your words before you post them.

774235[/snapback]

Wow. I hope and pray for the best for his kids, and that everything in the end will work out for him.

Shocked.

Kelly Roberts, aka Thailog80, committed suicide after allegedly beating his wife to death on his 38th birthday.  Thankfully, his child reportedly is alive and in the custody of Kelly's parents.

News Link

I figured we should just get this out there now, as there is no way to avoid it.  As this situation is bound to stir up some extreme emotions, I ask that you give some thought to your words before you post them.

774235[/snapback]

He left three kids, the youngest being 6 months old.  Shocking. :rolleyes:

774275[/snapback]

I apologize for the confusion. Yes, he has 2 older children, one in 7th grade and the other is 7 years old. I assume they went to school while the little one was at home.

Scott, I thought this was some SICK!, SICK! joke at first.

Kelly and I often chatted about our cars (both have vettes) although we never met as he could not make the tailgate last year...

I saw his birthday thread and actually didn't post in it for some reason...

I'm sick to my stomach right now.

;):lol::rolleyes: