Which team in our division do the Buffalo

Tipster19

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate the Pats, you still have to give them their props. They've earned their place among the elite teams. The Jets are an 'on again/off again' threat, but have rabid, loyal fans just like we do....I don't hate the Jets.

The Fins I !@#$ing hate....HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE. I hated them even when they had Marino, Shula, and Offerdahl, three guys I had (and have) a lot of respect for.

Speaking as I was born in the 80s, I hate the Pats more than the Dolphins. The Jim Kelly - Dan Marino/Marv-Shula showdowns were clashes of titans, and you always left the stadium feeling like the better team had won. And it was usually us (esp. Jimbo's QB sneak TD in 1989). Off the field, Miami was a game that you looked forward to, and hated as a rival - but not nearly as personally as I hate Belichick, Brady, Harrison, etc. None of this "Just give it to them" nonsense. Kelly and Marino were personal friends - is there a single Bill that likes a single Patriot?

!@#$ the Pats.

Ever since I have been a Bills Fan, we have always had the upper hand over the Bills and the Jets...However after early success against the Pats, they have had our number pretty much in the last 10+ years. Add to the factor that in almost all those games we have been at the receiving end from the Refs. I hate the Pats for being the Dolphins of the 70s against us.

As much as I can not stand the patsies. I HATE THE FISH. Always have, always will. Every year, there is some reason... this year it is all of the props for culpepper and mularkey. Did any "expert" watch either of them last year? Especially culpepper before he go hurt?

I hate Miami more as a franchise and what they're about and especially the yearly overhype; but at this point it doesn't quite measure up to the disgust I feel when we play the Patriots- the way the media treats them, the breaks they get on the field, Belicheck, Bruschi, Brady (although he's awesome), I just want to see them all totally destroyed- and by us.

Tough call.

I don't know anyone that really hates the Jets.

My easy answer is this: I hate them all.

I hate the Patriots. I hate how they never have a bad call go against them. I hate how ESPN humos their legs, and I hate any type of whiney Boston fan.

I hate the Jets. I hate that stupid J-E-T-S chants, especially since it is probably the only word that most Jets fans can spell.

I hate the Dolphins. They can't even sell out their stadium for a home opener or a playoff game.

The Patriots. Can't stand them (not as individual persons, of course, but as players). Don't like the team, the coach, the owner, the fans, their fawning newspaper coverage, or the stupid talk show hosts Ordway and Co. on 850. Of course, living in their part of the country doesn't help...

I was around for the great Bills-Miami rivalry, but it is gone, gone now. To hate the Dolphins more than the Pats (who have crushed up year in and year out) is misguided.

You go ahead and keep hating the Dolphins and kissing the feet of those "really great guys who are the Patriots whom I really admire so, so much": I want superiority and dominance. Crush the Patriots flat. Demoralize them and their fans.

And along the way, crush the Dolphins too, and every other team in the league.