Sunday's burning question

Kelly the Dog

I watched the first half of the Bills/Pats last night, and given that our rooks were in the secondary a good portion of the time, I hope Mularkey DOES try to pass because we were extremely dominant in that regard.

Personally, I can't wait for the reverse flea flicker end around Mickey Mouse whateverthe!@#$ Tom calls it play.

773061[/snapback]

"Mickey Mouse fake end-around bull sh-- reverse !@#$tard WR option pass play."

I'm pretty sure that's what it actually says in the playbook.

Will Mularkey try to outsmart us by passing all the time because we cannot stop the run? Or will he try to outsmart us by running all the time because we have 2-3 rookies in the defensive backfield and cannot stop the pass?

773054[/snapback]

i think sunday's burning question is whether the bills can stay within 10 points of the dolphins. i don't have a good feeling about this one.

An excellent, well scripted and run first series for a score of some sorts. Um. That's pretty much all I got from his play calling over the last 2 years. Oh. A trick play. Yeah. That'll do it. Maybe he'll outsmart everyone and coach the defense in say, Tampa?

I'd like to think that my burning question this Sunday will be "Who is this hot chick laying next to me, and why are her panties on my head?"  I also hope that the question is the only thing that's burning...

773236[/snapback]

No herb that morning? :lol:

You know after the loss to New England in the first week I didn't get that sick feeling I get when the Bills lose to the same extent as usual, but if we lose this week to Miami to go 0-2 I know that feeling will be there in all its glory for days. For the sake of my college classes, DJ & Co. better find a way to win this one. I'm sure Culpepper will make some mistakes so we should at the very least be in it.

:doh: Squish the Fish! ;)

Will Mularkey try to outsmart us by passing all the time because we cannot stop the run? Or will he try to outsmart us by running all the time because we have 2-3 rookies in the defensive backfield and cannot stop the pass?

773054[/snapback]

Better hope Ole Mikey isn't reading the board cause he's not smart enough to figure something like that out. I mean do you really think a guy that uses crayons and milk cartons as a play book is that with it.

I see the issue about Mularkey and backyard plays vs. our D as not as burning as this one:

Can Miami's talent depleted secondary stop our passing attack - provided JP executes (only 1 pick) and we can keep em off balance with screens to Willis, I think we will see a lot of hitch and go, Robert Royal and; after abusing them for big plays in the first half - slants, slants, slants in the second half. I think they will not rollover and die however, which means we will be throwing in the 4th quarter. Again, execution and no mentall errors are key.

I gotta give props to MM for one play. The fake dive by Bledsoe then screen out to Willis on 4th and 1 (at Seattle). Willis cruised 20 something yards to paydirt. It was sweet. But in true Load of Mularkey fashion he tries it over and over again and never worked again.

I see the issue about Mularkey and backyard plays vs. our D as not as burning as this one:

Can Miami's talent depleted secondary stop our passing attack - provided JP executes (only 1 pick) and we can keep em off balance with screens to Willis, I think we will see a lot of hitch and go, Robert Royal and; after abusing them for big plays in the first half - slants, slants, slants in the second half. I think they will not rollover and die however, which means we will be throwing in the 4th quarter. Again, execution and no mentall errors are key.

774078[/snapback]

For this to happen, our Offense needs to sustain long drives and keep our defense fresh.

Our defense needs to make quick plays and get off the field. Otherwise, Ronnie Brown and not Culpeper will kill us.

This is a game, where I want our Offense to shield the defense.....I hope Fairchild can call a great game.

For this to happen, our Offense needs to sustain long drives and keep our defense fresh.

Our defense needs to make quick plays and get off the field.  Otherwise, Ronnie Brown and not Culpeper will kill us.

This is a game, where I want our Offense to shield the defense.....I hope Fairchild can call a great game.

774087[/snapback]

Also, this is a very crucial game for Mike Gandy. He will have to keep Jason Taylor from getting to JP.