Flame this A-Hole

DieHardFan

Alright TBDers, time to put some or that hate, discontent and venomous wit to work.

Current EBay auction:

Buffalo Bills 11/5 Packers cheap club level tickets tem number: 300024836142

listed by hungovermonkey has the following description:

Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers. Sunday, November 5, 1pm. Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY. 2 tickets--Section 242 Row 10; seats are together. Winning bid gets both tickets. They're being sold below face value since no one seems to want to see Brett Favre play his final game in Buffalo. In fact, it seems like no one ever even wants to see the Bills play any game. Why is there a football team in Buffalo if there are no fans?

This guy is asking for it. Let him have it.

Alright TBDers, time to put some or that hate, discontent and venomous wit to work.

Current EBay auction:

listed by hungovermonkey    has the following description:

Buffalo Bills vs Green Bay Packers. Sunday, November 5, 1pm. Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY. 2 tickets--Section 242 Row 10; seats are together. Winning bid gets both tickets. They're being sold below face value since no one seems to want to see Brett Favre play his final game in Buffalo. In fact, it seems like no one ever even wants to see the Bills play any game. Why is there a football team in Buffalo if there are no fans?

770412[/snapback]

I bought two tickets on e-bay for the home opener, can't wait.

Gotta be a way to burn him- let me check it out. I would love to be able to leave some feedback.

How many sellouts were their last year?

770420[/snapback]

How many were because some local company bought out several thousand tickets?

How many were because fans of our opponents come here to see games because they can't get tickets at their home stadiums?

After that how many sellouts do we have?

If you have season tickets let's see what you'll be able to for yours then. You may think that this guy was a genius by then. Maybe not too.

I'll tell you what gets to me is that you and others have no idea what this guy's financial situatin is. Maybe he really stretched to buy seasons because he's a huge fan. Maybe he stretched himself beyond his means a little. So here he is trying to sell a couple of tickets because of that and other Bills fans are jumping all over the guy as if every time that they take a crap it comes out Bills blue!

Some of you people really need a life.

How many were because fans of our opponents come here to see games because they can't get tickets at their home stadiums?  

If you have season tickets let's see what you'll be able to for yours then.  You may think that this guy was a genius by then.  Maybe not too. 

I'll tell you what gets to me is that you and others have no idea what this guy's financial situatin is.  Maybe he really stretched to buy seasons because he's a huge fan.  Maybe he stretched himself beyond his means a little.  So here he is trying to sell a couple of tickets because of that and other Bills fans are jumping all over the guy as if every time that they take a crap it comes out Bills blue! 

770478[/snapback]

They aren't bashing him for selling the tickets, they are bashing him because he is saying in his EBAY ad that no one wants to see the Bills, they have no fans, and should not even have a team.

You're having all Bills fans e-mail this guy because of his opinons? He said something bad about the Bills so now we must flood his inbox with our contrary opinions? Jeez, get some thicker skin. If you don't like what he says, either ignore it or don't buy tickets from him. he has a right to think his own thoughts.

And yes, I'm a Bills fan, have been one for 35 years, and was born and raised in Buffalo, NY, in case you're wondering. I just have a shred of confidence where I don't allow one person's negativity to ruffle my feathers into retribution.

Link to it

numer one...he is from tex, so he is prob a ticket broker of some sort...number 2..he is pawning off RockPile seats as club seats...what an idiot..

770486[/snapback]

Those seats are only $41/each, and EBay states that NY laws does not permit the auction to go over $577.10

I belive that is incorrect, though I know the scalping law has been changed in NY. It used to be no more than $5 over face value.

Those seats are only $41/each, and EBay states that NY laws does not permit the auction to go over $577.10

I belive that is incorrect, though I know the scalping law has been changed in NY. It used to be no more than $5 over face value.

770501[/snapback]

I believe if sold to a NYS resident it is 4 times face value. Otherwise all bets are off.

I believe if sold to a NYS resident it is 4 times face value.  Otherwise all bets are off.

770512[/snapback]

Through a little searching, I found that if a venue has 6,000 or more seats, you're only allowed no more than 45% of face value markup for NY. Less than 6,000 seats, it's any price you want to name.

If you have season tickets let's see what you'll be able to for yours then.  You may think that this guy was a genius by then.  Maybe not too. 

I'll tell you what gets to me is that you and others have no idea what this guy's financial situatin is.  Maybe he really stretched to buy seasons because he's a huge fan.  Maybe he stretched himself beyond his means a little.  So here he is trying to sell a couple of tickets because of that and other Bills fans are jumping all over the guy as if every time that they take a crap it comes out Bills blue! 

770478[/snapback]

and you do not sound like a bills fan as he is no bills fan .

Through a little searching, I found that if a venue has 6,000 or more seats, you're only allowed no more than 45% of face value markup for NY. Less than 6,000 seats, it's any price you want to name.

770524[/snapback]

Then other listing are wrong as well. Take a look at ebay, they will let you setup who and where and for NYS events they will also NYS bidders to only go up to 4 times. Again unless that has changed from last year.

Check some of his other items. The "selling below face value because nobody seems to want to see this game" line is apparently one of his standard sales pitches. (And, of course, he's lying through his teeth WRT the Rockpile prices...)

Upon further review, instead of sending him nasty e-mails, why not blow the whistle on him to eBay? In this auction, he lists a minimum bid of $169 and a "Buy It Now" price of $239 for four Rockpile tickets, and makes the same below-face-value claim. Those tickets retail for $41 each at single-game pricing. Do the math. I believe that's called fraud.

You're having all Bills fans e-mail this guy because of his opinons?  He said something bad about the Bills so now we must flood his inbox with our contrary opinions?  Jeez, get some thicker skin.  If you don't like what he says, either ignore it or don't buy tickets from him.  he has a right to think his own thoughts.

And yes, I'm a Bills fan, have been one for 35 years, and was born and raised in Buffalo, NY, in case you're wondering.  I just have a shred of confidence where I don't allow one person's negativity to ruffle my feathers into retribution.

770492[/snapback]

That's it...you're next! :lol:

Current EBay auction:

listed by hungovermonkey    has the following description:

770412[/snapback]

Done.

Seller is in Houston so I reminded him/her of a blown 35-3 lead and how that team left town for Tennessee not long after.