Menu Today

Frez

Chilli is all made and I threw in some hot Italian sausage for something different. If that works I guess I'll be eating that all season. Probably go with some Bud Lights for a kicker to get the chilli percolating for tonights game. :lol:

It's a good day to be a glutton:

- Lots of Labbat's

- Eggs benedict (breakfast)

- Wings (at the half)

- Victory shot

I want to go to the bar now, but I'm sure it's a little too early and none of the crew will be there. Ahh, but trust me, we'll be representing Buffalo well a little later on :lol:

Go Bills!

Pizza.... 19.99

Wings.... Comes with the Pizza

BLT Dip w/ Bread... 5.00

Blue.... 8.99

Blue Light.... 13.99

A Spot of wine for the Ladies.... 14.00

Myself, The Wife, Little Brother and new Sister in-law Screaming at the TV for 2 Hours.... Priceless

Chilli is all made and I threw in some hot Italian sausage for something different. If that works I guess I'll be eating that all season. Probably go with some Bud Lights for a kicker to get the chilli percolating for tonights game.  :lol:

766482[/snapback]

The chili sounds good, but might I recommend a more manly beer like Sam Adams, Newcastle or Guiness. Bud Light, just not a fan of that swill

Game:

Cracker Jacks

Goldfish

Sno-Caps

Water

766584[/snapback]

I was thinking my game food was horrible but you made me feel a little better. Trying to watch what you eat when football season rolls around is tough. I either had to sacrifice the food or the beer, I went with the food. Chicken dogs and turkey chilli are on the menu for me today. =/ My wife's attempt to make it seem like football food wihtout the fat. Hopefully if I douse it with enough mustard it won't be so bad.

I was thinking my game food was horrible but you made me feel a little better.  Trying to watch what you eat when football season rolls around is tough.  I either had to sacrifice the food or the beer, I went with the food.  Chicken dogs and turkey chilli are on the menu for me today. =/  My wife's attempt to make it seem like football food wihtout the fat.  Hopefully if I douse it with enough mustard it won't be so bad.

766592[/snapback]

How marvelous for you...