Congrats Bills Fans

BUFFALOTONE

Watching the best damn sports show because I couldnt sleep, the host asks the panel of geniuses. So who wins the Brady Quinn sweepstakes this year the Jets or the Bills? Glazer throws in 2 pennies and says and I quote" the Bills organization is terrible from the ownership downto the players ,JP is not the answer and they will draft Brady next year". Ok I know theres alot of threads about guys complaining about reporters but to say that we are worse than the Jets and that Ralph and Marv our totally incapable of running a team is ignorant and stupid. Jay Glazer needs to get off of Terrell Owens nuts and do some real research.

Why dont these guys actually add some substance to this show and stop blowing frontrunners. An original thought would be ideal.

Watching the best damn sports show because I couldnt sleep, the host asks the panel of geniuses. So who wins the Brady Quinn sweepstakes this year the Jets or the Bills? Glazer throws in 2 pennies and says and I quote" the Bills organization is terrible from the ownership downto the players ,JP is not the answer and they will draft Brady next year". Ok I know theres alot of threads about guys complaining about reporters but to say that we are worse than the Jets and that Ralph and Marv our totally incapable of running a team is ignorant and stupid. Jay Glazer needs to get off of Terrell Owens nuts and do some real research.

Why dont these guys actually add some substance to this show and stop blowing frontrunners. An original thought would be ideal.

761823[/snapback]

there had to be other things to watch at that hour.....America's Next Top Model rerun? QVC? 700 Club??? come on dude!

761823[/snapback]

I don't know when they recorded that show, but I saw it last week. Unfortunately for our senses they put him on a show where he has to provide something more than "I heard so and so is..". He's just a info slut (like Clayton etc.) and doesn't have much capacity for analysis. So he gets his rocks off a few times a year by sharing his opinion and he puts together something to piss somebody off. Whatever. I'm sorry I saw the show too, I thought maybe there would be some good analysis.

At least it wasn't freaking poker!!!!!

When I woke up this morning I said to myself, "Please let there be another thread on TSW in which anger is expressed toward a national sports media outlet/personality because they believe the Bills to be terrible.  PLEASE!". 

And my prayers were answered.

761901[/snapback]

:( Bravo.

When I woke up this morning I said to myself, "Please let there be another thread on TSW in which anger is expressed toward a national sports media outlet/personality because they believe the Bills to be terrible.  PLEASE!". 

And my prayers were answered.

761901[/snapback]

I don't really think of it in an angry way, and I'm not saying the Bills aren't terrible. I would look for something like even though the Bills have decent skill position players and a defense that was down last year the Jets have done better in the draft and their defense is improved enough to where they will win more games than the Bills. I guess that's a tough thing to do.

As a fan I don't mind being told the Bills will suck this year. Chances are they will. I still don't like it, especially when it comes from guys like Glazer who ride the wave of popular sentiment. They are what they are though, and if they get a piece info that helps me win my fantasy week or league that's great. I just don't look for team analysis from those guys. I prefer to read someone like Gil Brandt and take what I can from him.

And no, he's not dead on. Every year is a new year and what happened during the last 6 or 8 or whatever years ago doesn't matter. Ask Brett Favre about that. That's one great thing about football, just about everyone has a chance.

Again, until he's proven wrong, he's 100% dead-on about the Bills. They've been DREADFUL for 6 years in a row.

761944[/snapback]

Correction: The Bills have been terrible for 6 years now AND have 8 million dollars in cap room just sitting there not being used. The Bills are the new Bengals.

Again, until he's proven wrong, he's 100% dead-on about the Bills. They've been DREADFUL for 6 years in a row.

761944[/snapback]

And yet they have not drafted any better then #4. They have been bad, but they were never the worst team in those years.

Will the Bills win the Super Bowl this year? Don't bet your house on it.

Will the Bills be better then last year? I would say tey would atleast be better then last year just from addition by subtraction

Will the Bills be better then the Jets? What have the Jets done this offseason that will make them not only be better then last year, but improve over a team that was better. So they drafted a couple linemen from college, maybe in a few years that might be a good thing, but as rookies, they are supposed to be improvements? They still have Pennington and no running back, even if Curtis Martin returns

761823[/snapback]

There are many Bills "fans" you should chastise on this board as they hope this team has a horrible year and want Quinn here. It pisses me off that these "fans" want us to lose to have the chance at a glamor boy as their pet.

There are many Bills "fans" you should chastise on this board as they hope this team has a horrible year and want Quinn here.  It pisses me off that these "fans" want us to lose to have the chance at a glamor boy as their pet.

762365[/snapback]

I see what you are saying. But as long as they are as Bills fans they are entitiled to there opinion and can express it here. But for a hack like glazer to run his mouth about us thats just annoying. I so hope this team does great things this year.

761823[/snapback]

He is right on. The Bills are really, really bad. Hopefully, they will be even worse than the Jets and SF and get the #1 pick. I have been a long-time Bills fan and this is the first time I am not excited about the season, but also the first time in 15 years I will not be giving my money to Ralph Wilson. From Wilsom, to Levy to Jauron to the players, the entire organization needs an overall. It;s going to be really bad this year!!!!