Jauron Question

Disclaimer: This is not a Jauron bash!

I noticed the 1st preseason game @ Carolina that it was quite warm and I didn't pay much attention to the fact that Jauron was wearing a turtle neck and long sleeves! Carolina in August is humid as I lived there for 3 years!

It wasn't until I watched the Browns game, when Tasker said in the open, that it was a hot and humid evening in Buffalo and Jaron was wearing a turtle neck and long sleeves again!

Again...just making conversation, found it very strange!

I noticed the 1st preseason game @ Carolina that it was quite warm and I didn't pay much attention to the fact that Jauron was wearing a turtle neck and long sleeves! Carolina in August is humid as I lived there for 3 years!

It wasn't until I watched the Browns game, when Tasker said in the open, that it was a hot and humid evening in Buffalo and Jaron was wearing a turtle neck and long sleeves again!

756182[/snapback]

Some people are like that, no matter how hot or humid it gets they are still more comfortable wearing long sleeves and can get cold easily.

Me on the other hand, if the temperature reaches above 70 and I'm not in shorts and a t-shirt, I am sweating like a rapist

756182[/snapback]

It's actually funny you brought that up, I remember Tasker saying it was a hot and humid night in Buffalo and then looking at the thermometer and it said 68 degrees at 6pm.....not exactly sweltering conditions

It's actually funny you brought that up, I remember Tasker saying it was a hot and humid night in Buffalo and then looking at the thermometer and it said 68 degrees at 6pm.....not exactly sweltering conditions

756207[/snapback]

Tasker messing up while broadcasting. No way. I won't beleive it.

756182[/snapback]

I also found this funny as I was watching the first couple of preseason games. If he has the turtleneck and jacket on in the summer, I can't wait to see his December fashion statement. :D

756182[/snapback]

Those are underarmor shirts, or the Reebok rip off of them. They are long sleeves, but actually keep you cooler in the heat. Jauron just doesn't "fill them out" as well as Spikes or some of the other guys do. :D

Dick Jauron, Jauron, Jauron Jauron.

Dick Jauron, Jauron, Jauron Jauron

Chorus

756207[/snapback]

High 70s and "muggy" in Lot 1 just before gametime, so you can probably add at least another 10 degrees at field level. I wore jeans, and wound up wishing I'd thought to throw a pair of shorts in the car.

As to Jauron -- NFL Network had one of their training camp shows on before the DEN-HOU replay started tonight, and this one happened to include Jon Gruden telling his son something along the lines of "if they see me out here in a long-sleeved shirt, they won't think it's as hot." Psych job, in other words. Dunno if that's what DJ has in mind... but now we can replace the Tim Krumrie Fashion Report with the Jauron Watch. Excellent. :devil:

Dunno if that's what DJ has in mind... but now we can replace the Tim Krumrie Fashion Report with the Jauron Watch. Excellent. :devil:

756774[/snapback]

Watching Krumrie prance around with no coat in 10 or 15 degree weather (not just home, but on the road as well) was up there with the most bizarre behavior I have ever seen in sports.

Coach K is probably one of the toughest men on the planet, and it was sad to see him go.