My New Pajamas

The Dean

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics  :lol:

750440[/snapback]

Oh SNAP! You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it. If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

Oh SNAP!  You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it.  If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

750702[/snapback]

Instead, we got a bunch of horned up posters flailing about their keyboards, circling Lana like starved Piranha.

Oh SNAP!  You look a little different but those are awesome pictures.

(BTW everyone, I want credit for saving this "pajamas" thread by bringing Lana into it.  If I hadn't done that, we'd be talking about little kids wearing Jesus clothes right now.)

750702[/snapback]

You guys should really be thanking AJZepp for introducing me to TBD. :lol:

Are you kidding? You know how it works. Every $40.00 you spend gets you just *that much closer* to eternal salvation.

What's that Metallica song? Make a contribution and you'll get a better seat and all that.

-Jeff

750438[/snapback]

Leper Messiah

I figured someone here would be too dense to see my purpose...hadn't expected it to be inkman, though...

750806[/snapback]

Sorry. Been married too long (okay, so it's been a year), not that it's a bad thing. I'll need to turn up my "horny guy looking to undress female posters" radar.

Sorry.  Been married too long (okay, so it's been a year), not that it's a bad thing.  I'll need to turn up my "horny guy looking to undress female posters" radar.

750811[/snapback]

Married two years, myself. Trading single entendres with Lana is how I try out new lines before embarrassing myself feeding them to the wife. :lol:

Married two years, myself.  Trading single entendres with Lana is how I try out new lines before embarrassing myself feeding them to the wife.  :lol:

750812[/snapback]

Like so?

I bet those look great on your floor...

Like so?

I bet those look great on your floor...

750817[/snapback]

:P I was at this biker bar in S.florida where the bar tenders sometimes wore lingere to increase their tips..

Karen worked 4 nights at this bar and she was wild and beautiful. And one night a customer asked if he tossed a fifty dollor bill to the floor could she pick it up without any part of her body except her verticle smile)

She immediately stripped and rubbed the slug and squatted and stood back and removed the $50 from it's new location :lol:

I know it's rude crude and sometimes socially unacceptable , but thats what happened :D

:angry:  I was at this biker bar in S.florida where the bar tenders sometimes wore lingere to increase their tips..

Karen worked 4 nights at this bar and she was wild and beautiful. And one night a customer asked if he tossed a fifty dollor bill to the floor could she pick it up without any part of her body except her verticle smile)

She immediately stripped and rubbed the slug and squatted and stood back and removed the $50 from it's new location :lol:

I know it's rude crude and sometimes socially unacceptable , but thats what happened :P

750894[/snapback]

This thread has really degenerated. I love it. :D I might have had to "step into the bathroom" for a few minutes, if you know what I mean. ;)

:angry:  I was at this biker bar in S.florida where the bar tenders sometimes wore lingere to increase their tips..

I know it's rude crude and sometimes socially unacceptable , but thats what happened :P

750894[/snapback]

Did this thread really start by talking about little kids wearing pajamas for Christ? In only 64 posts we went from Jesus to picking up $50 bills with your crotch :D

I'll have a Rum & Coke, please. :lol:

750941[/snapback]

Since you live in tampa and this bar I'm talking about is in the naples area, you might have heard of this bar and this bartender and her brother..

Real rough bar bobby McGees was, I started hanging there since 98? along with other joints in the area...My dog jack was allowed to sit at the bar in a stool and I bought and others customer would give jack pickled eggs and sausage and pigs feet...And a truck would pull up with meat fom winn dixie and seafood from local fisherman, including stonecrabs for $10 dollars a pound and gulf shrimp 5LBS FOR $15...But at night some in the crowd we're brawlers fueled with heavy drinking.

I witnessed some heavy duty violence at that bar...I still patronized that place cuz of a great jukebox my dog allowed in and some friends that were laidback and not as crazy as some of customers...

Here's the link for the suspected murderer and his sister the bartender Karen.

http://www.fadp.org/news/nn-20060225.htm

I knew her husband glen from the bar, and the other victim allie walsh was a sweet women who was murdered and ballard was suspected...

Since you live in tampa and this bar I'm talking about is in the naples area, you might have heard of this bar and this bartender and her brother..

Real rough bar bobby McGees was, I started hanging there since 98? along with other joints in the area...My dog jack was allowed to sit at the bar in a stool and I bought and others customer would give jack pickled eggs and sausage and pigs feet...And a truck would pull up with meat fom winn dixie and seafood from local fisherman, including stonecrabs for $10 dollars a pound and gulf shrimp 5LBS FOR $15...But at night some in the crowd we're brawlers fueled with heavy drinking.

I witnessed some heavy duty violence at that bar...I still patronized that place cuz of a great jukebox my dog allowed in and some friends that were laidback and not as crazy as some of customers...

Here's the link for the suspected murderer and his sister the bartender Karen.

http://www.fadp.org/news/nn-20060225.htm

750967[/snapback]

I lived in Naples in the early 80's. I don't remember a bar by that name, but I do remember these two sisters I met, they were Minnesota Viking cheerleaders that I, um, never mind :lol:

I remember one Bar called "Even Odd's". The reason I remember it is because of the fight I got into there. Brutal, !@#$ing brutal.........

I lived in Naples in the early 80's. I don't remember a bar by that name, but I do remember these two sisters I met, they were Minnesota Viking cheerleaders that I, um, never mind :lol:

I remember one Bar called "Even Odd's". The reason I remember it is because of the fight I got into there. Brutal, !@#$ing brutal.........

750987[/snapback]

Those types of occurences happen in ''Naples'' I like that town, I heard of stories where young bucks go to the withches brew on the tamiami trail and seduce the extremely wealthy and divorced female clientel..It's a Sugar mamma nightclub.

The best action is on the miles of sugar white beaches :D

Bobby Mcgees was on 951 in goldengate on the border of naples..

Clam pass by the registry resort is the best beach and the nightclubs at the registry are unbelievable..I caught a 7 lb snook while drinking beers from my cooler and scrutinizing the bikinis that walked back and fourth, Florida is great.

And on 5th ave is 2 irish pubs that are excellent, and frequented by the celebrity types....