Here's an interesting name in the BALCO

Thailog80

Didn't Brady miss the first 3 or 4 practices of training camp?  What was that all about?  I smell a rat, a conspiracy, and a coverup, I say!

745449[/snapback]

It sort of reminds me of Roger Clemens' suspicious absence during the first part of this year's MLB season...sort of

I have, however, always been a little curoius about Brady's lantern-butt-chin. And I think I've noticed a few instances of adult acne too.

Nobody on the Patriots is roiding. "Bruschi", meaning any part of TB, is more potent than 100X the best steroid known to man. They simply all drink Bruschi blood before games giving them superhuman Bruschi like powers.

p.s. This is why Bledsoe was traded and Milloy cut. Blood makes them squimish.

Brady on steriods, been saying it for years...  :D

Brady before roids = 6th round draft pick who was a part time starter in college

Brady after steriods = 3 time Super Bowl winning QB  :)

Things that make you go... hmmm....  :lol:

745460[/snapback]

IMO - the whole pats team only got drugged got drugged up before big games, to minimize risk. and thats what football is all about, winning the big games. thats why peyton is critisized. belechick knows, winning big games = greatness.

The Pats don't need the 'juice. Bruschi can lay hands on people and bestow wonderful gifts. Along with healing the lame and curing the sick and causing the blind to see. Tedy's so fast because he actually floats on top of the condensation on the grass field in New England. It isn't that he reads the plays that well either, his omnipresence allows him to see inside the offensive huddle. Apart from being a god he's also apparently Wolverine because he was able to heal himself after his stroke.

Am I the only one who really wouldn't mind seeing Tedy have a horrific Joe Theismann/Tim Krumrie/Willis McGahee leg injury just so he can heal himself on the field?

Nobody on the Patriots is roiding.  "Bruschi", meaning any part of TB, is more potent than 100X the best steroid known to man.  They simply all drink Bruschi blood before games giving them superhuman Bruschi like powers. 

p.s.  This is why Bledsoe was traded and Milloy cut.  Blood makes them squimish.

745644[/snapback]

Blood doesn't make Bledsoe squimish. The problem was all the Bruschi blood he received was lost when he was hit in the Jets game. Having already used up that year's supply of Bruschi blood, Bledsoe was not permitted to return as the starter that year. It turned out that Brady responded so much better to his transfusions than Bledsoe, the Pats decided that wasting precious Bruschi blood on Bledsoe wasn't worth it & traded him to an unsuspecting Donahoe, who as we know, did not possess any Bruschi blood.

It's not like they can go back and take away the Patriots Super Bowl wins.

In my opinion, Brady was on the juice. He was a backup at Michigan, a 6th round pick and a backup in the NFL and all of a sudden,,,,,,SUPERSTAR. How does he never get hurt? How does he all of sudden turn from a marginal backup QB prospect into a Super Bowl MVP? Steroids.

I think the vast majority of guys use some sort of illegal drugs-Whether it be steroids, HGH, amphetamines, crack- whatever- to take them from marginal talent, gone in a few years, minimum salary to multi-million dollar superstars. Testing is and always has been a joke. There are a thousand ways around it. They can't throw everyone out of the leagues. Who wouldn't do it if given the opportunity? Hell, give JP some.

Everyone knows the majority of players are doing it or have done it and there is no way to prove it. So why all the outrage when some is under suspicion? All the player has to say is- "I don't know the guy" or "I didn't take anything knowingly"- laugh and wink, wink and the checks keep rolling in.