mcjeff215

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you're a faggot.

Voted.

745143[/snapback]

Vote for my dog and get a free insult... sounds like a fair trade. Keep 'em coming! She asked me to bug people, I swear... and when the wife asks...

I can't believe I just paticipated in that.

745245[/snapback]

You get one free insult, if you'd like to use it now, go ahead. Might make you feel better. I feel the need to drink a beer and watch a sport after doing this.

My wife put my dog up on some vote page... I know this is kind of a dumb request, but vote for Trixie and then feel free to make fun of me, I don't mind.

http://www.dailydrool.com/vote.html

:)

745132[/snapback]

I voted for Trixie but boy is Sadie Mae cute!

That Frank is one ugly mudderfudder!!!

BTW: I owned a Bassett when i was a boy....been working on my wife to let me get one!!

right now, we have a yellow lab - smarter and cleaner but not as loud nor as smelly :blink:

Man, I just went back to that sight for another look, and Lola should be running away with this thing. She's got that shy look in her picture that I find really attractive. Trixie got my vote out of loyalty, but my heart belongs to Lola.

And, what's up with Frank? Who's bisket is he nibbling on? He shouldn't even be in the top 10. :blink:

Man, I just went back to that sight for another look, and Lola should be running away with this thing.  She's got that shy look in her picture that I find really attractive.  Trixie got my vote out of loyalty, but my heart belongs to Lola.

And, what's up with Frank?  Who's bisket is he nibbling on?  He shouldn't even be in the top 10. :blink:

745363[/snapback]

I voted dutifully for Trixie, but I agree, Lola is the best in show! Sorry McJeff