Vote for my dog, please...

mcjeff215

I voted for Trixie but boy is Sadie Mae cute!

That Frank is one ugly mudderfudder!!!

BTW: I owned a Bassett when i was a boy....been working on my wife to let me get one!!

right now, we have a yellow lab - smarter and cleaner but not as loud nor as smelly  :)

745351[/snapback]

Yeah, they're great dogs. Friendliest one I've ever owned. My wife had a Bassett when she was young, so she's wanted one ever since. We did some work for a local Bassett rescue for a bit, that was actually kind of fun. The one we have now we actually attempted to foster... not so much, we wound up keeping her.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted again, this time from work, so that I get to insult you again, you kitty whipped jackass.

:lol:

745563[/snapback]

:):D

I full on bursted out laughing at the office over that one. Sure, that seems fair!

-Jeff

Forgot to check in and tell you, " you got my vote, !@#$". (I was going to bank that insult for later, but I'd forget and it would just go to waste.)

LAMP Attachment: The woman who lives in the apt below me has a real nice basset hound, Harley. She has the garden (shared) studio of the bldg. When she goes out of town, or stays at friends, gets too drunk to come home or whenever I want to, I take care of Harley. It's a great arrangement for me, as I get most of the benefits from hanging with a very cool dog with very little of the real responsibilitty. It's not as good as actually owing a great dog, or cat, but it's the next best thing.

Is it over? I tried to vote again, after reading the other posts on the thread (after I already posted are reply to the original post)...a CLEAR violation of proper thread etiquette. It took me to the results page (with two different browers).

So, Im assuming it's over...so: Congrrats to Trixie!

I hope I'm right. (Otherwise I'm just a jinxing a$$wipe.)

LAMP Attachment:  The woman who lives in the apt below me has a real nice basset hound, Harley.  She has the garden (shared) studio of the bldg.  When she goes out of town, or stays at friends, gets too drunk to come home or whenever I want to, I take care of Harley.  It's a great arrangement for me, as I get most of the benefits from hanging with a very cool dog with very little of the real responsibilitty.  It's not as good as actually owing a great dog, or cat, but it's the next best thing.

745958[/snapback]

Too bad you can't take care of her garden and the dog while she's home. <_<

I reserve the right to retract this if your neighbor resembles her pet in any way.

Is it over?  I tried to vote again, after reading the other posts on the thread (after I already posted are reply to the original post)...a CLEAR violation of proper thread etiquette.  It took me to the results page (with two different browers).

So, Im assuming it's over...so:  Congrrats to Trixie!

I hope I'm right.  (Otherwise I'm just a jinxing a$$wipe.)

745962[/snapback]

It blocks on IP address, so you can only go to the site once from the same computer regardless of the browser you use. She is winning, though!