Official Game Thread

well i already saw more from losman than i did from holcomb...i just wish jp wouldnt throw the ball in the damn dirt so much..reed looked downright dejected after the one throw on third down..well if anything at least the openings are there..just need somebody to throw into them...(sigh)..on to the second half

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.....but but but he sucks.  :doh:

741745[/snapback]

Losman just looks lost man. I want him to be good, trust me. I have a lot of autgraphed Losman stuff, and the only Bills jersey I own other that an old school Jim Kelly jersey, is a JP Losman.

It's just upsetting to see that he looks just as confused as he did last year. His trhows aren't on target at all. He looks at his recievers, or in their direction the entire way.......it's just hard to take. Yes, I know it's only the first game, but man, we just look bad on offense.

I'm going to try to be optimistic... This game isn't going nearly as bad as I thought it would. I think the OL is doing a little better than last year... JP's had a little bit of time tonight, at least wayyyy more than last year.

I also think JP isn't doing too poorly... He had a good scramble on the one play and I've seen an improvement in his handling of the ball. He looks a little more confident out there.

Feel free to quote some specific posts from me on the subject.  You won't be able to, but that's pretty much the only way you think you can "win" an argument with me - accuse me of something baseless then slink back when called on it.

Just because I don't spend every minute of the day hating everything and being a negative ass where the BILLS are concerned doesn't make me Levy Youth.  It simply means I choose not to waste the energy on something I have no power to change. 

Whether we suck or are great, I get to watch 16 games a year with my buddies and that is always worth it.  Of course, my identity as a person has virtually nothing to do with the sports teams I root for.

741752[/snapback]

well said...getting to spend time with buddies and watch a game is worth it....even during the bad times....

Big frigging deal.

So the Bears got embarrassed by, of all teams, the 49ers. They were walked all over by the 49ers. The Bears D looked soft, and their offense generated a grand total of 9 first downs and 29 yards rushing. Against the 49ers. Who led 17-0 deep into the second quarter.

It just doesn't matter.

Losman just looks lost man. I want him to be good, trust me. I have a lot of autgraphed Losman stuff, and the only Bills jersey I own other that an old school Jim Kelly jersey, is a JP Losman.

It's just upsetting to see that he looks just as confused as he did last year. His trhows aren't on target at all. He looks at his recievers, or in their direction the entire way.......it's just hard to take. Yes, I know it's only the first game, but man, we just look bad on offense.

741760[/snapback]

Defense didn't look so good either, did you see their first series?

At least one thing hasn't changed.  BILLS' "fans" are ready to throw in the towel early.

Go Go Retard Rodeo.

741625[/snapback]

As long as it's not Kelly Holcomb throwing in the towel, the towel has a shot of reaching its intended destination. :doh:

741760[/snapback]

Actually I thought he made the right reads on most of hos throws........he just didn't make great throws. But, I don't think he looks confused, but his accuracy has been off. I'm not sure how they will be playing in regards to starters/backups in the 2nd half, but I better not seen any QBs but Losman or Holcomb the rest of the way. They need as many reps as possible.