Official Game Thread

Rico, I must say I thought about that right after someone mentioned the blocked punt. If he turns out to be Hasselbeck ver. 2 I will thank the Baby Jesus and Marv for the scouting...I can only hope that he does better than the current situation...

I have hope for JP and Nall, Holcomb I gotta admit I gave up on after the Jets debacle.

741662[/snapback]

The vanilla offense doesn't help either. In any event, I hope somebody/anybody steps up, even if it's only a 1-year thing.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It also shows that JP will need to run for his life this year. It was a pretty nice play though....up until the incomplete pass by JP.

741686[/snapback]

YUP......we will need a mobile QB this year.......the O-Line is not very good.

At this rate, I would leave the starts in there a while......looks like they need the work.

muahah

741681[/snapback]

Obvioulsy, some people here are taking great delight in the fact that the Bills are looking bad. Wow, you are right and we are wrong. But we're true fans and you are just a cynical front runner. See you back as a fan when we get better.

No....It can't be! It just can't!

;)  ;)  :doh:  :D  :lol:  :lol:

741687[/snapback]

Imagine that, the OL in the first half of the first pre-season game doesn't look better than the OL did all of last year. I'm not a big fan of the moves they've made on the OL but I'm willing to give them a chance to prove me wrong.

Obvioulsy, some people here are taking great delight in the fact that the Bills are looking bad.  Wow, you are right and we are wrong.  But we're true fans and you are just a cynical front runner.  See you back as a fan when we get better.

741692[/snapback]

Damn those fairweather fans participating in the preseason game thread on Saturday night! :doh:

Ps......

To agree with you guys........the O-Line is no better than last year so far.

741683[/snapback]

Because you expected it would be at this point? I mean, they have had the OTAs and nearly 3 weeks of practice to incorporate a new scheme and replace 40% of the starters. Not to mention the fact that teams don't gameplan or watch film for the first preseason game.

:doh:

Obvioulsy, some people here are taking great delight in the fact that the Bills are looking bad.  Wow, you are right and we are wrong.  But we're true fans and you are just a cynical front runner.  See you back as a fan when we get better.

741692[/snapback]

They could have picked up a homeless alcoholic off the entrance ramp to the PEace Bridge and done better this off season.

I'm still here, aren't I asshat?

Damn those fairweather fans participating in the game thread on Saturday night!  :doh:

741700[/snapback]

He is here to show off that he has been right all along, he is not rooting for the Bills, just the opposite, he wants them to suck so he can do his "muhwah"

Because you expected it would be at this point?  I mean, they have had the OTAs and nearly 3 weeks of practice to incorporate a new scheme and replace 40% of the starters.  Not to mention the fact that teams don't gameplan or watch film for the first preseason game.

:doh:

741701[/snapback]

Blocking is blocking for the most part........even without gameplanning, it is still hat on hat and their hats are pushing us around.

I don't expect perfection now, but I do want to see them hold their own once in a while.