A question.

AJ1

I attended the first 5 sessions and saw no sign of him. Unusual in that I recall in past SJF camps he was there early to give his pep talk.

Also noticed Marv conversing the entire Monday session with a woman I could not identify. Thought it might have been Mrs. Wilson.

Only bring this up because it's a deviation from the past and wondering if it's a commentary on Ralph's health.

I attended the first 5 sessions and saw no sign of him.  Unusual in that I recall  in past SJF camps he was there early to give his pep talk.

Also noticed Marv conversing the entire Monday session with a woman I could not identify.  Thought it might have been Mrs. Wilson.

Only bring this up because it's a deviation from the past and wondering if it's a commentary on Ralph's health.

733739[/snapback]

Hey, anyone thought that Ralph is just a few years older than Fidel Castro... and both came to power in the present positions in the same year (1959)?

Hmmmmm......

I attended the first 5 sessions and saw no sign of him.  Unusual in that I recall  in past SJF camps he was there early to give his pep talk.

Also noticed Marv conversing the entire Monday session with a woman I could not identify.  Thought it might have been Mrs. Wilson.

733739[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing, but he may be doing stuff with the Commissioner selection committee and/or the salary cap committee he whined his way onto. :devil:

733739[/snapback]

Isn't Wilsons daughter one of the VPs.....

Isn't Wilsons daughter one of the VPs.....

733746[/snapback]

Yes, she is. and one of the photo collections (form Rockpile, I think) has a photo of a woman labeled as being Ralphs' daughter. Bet she was the one talking to Marv.

Hey, anyone thought that Ralph is just a few years older than Fidel Castro... and both came to power in the present positions in the same year (1959)?

Hmmmmm......

733742[/snapback]

Also notice...No ralph at camp when fidel just happens to go in for surgery. Has anyone ever seen Ralph and Fidel at the same time? I thought not.

Ralph is Fidel, and Fidel is Ralph. One in the same. :devil:

Hmmmmm......

733742[/snapback]

Both have endured a Bay of Pigs in their own way.

Also notice...No ralph at camp when fidel just happens to go in for surgery. Has anyone ever seen Ralph and Fidel at the same time? I thought not.

Ralph is Fidel, and Fidel is Ralph. One in the same.  <_<

733850[/snapback]

The Buffalo Bills are actually a capitalist front for the communist regime of Cuba.

It won't be the Los Angeles Bills as some predict, it'll be the Guantanamo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills are actually a capitalist front for the communist regime of Cuba.

It won't be the Los Angeles Bills as some predict, it'll be the Guantanamo Bills.

735084[/snapback]

Hey, thanks guys... four years on TSW and I finally got more than one person to respond to a post! Whoo Hoo.....

LAMP

:lol:

*pausing, noting chirping crickets, returning quietly to the shadows, muttering to self...*

"His old a$$" is probably in better shape than yours.

735499[/snapback]

Doubtful. If this was true, then his posting would look like this: "ifn nkbvk ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..."

At least, based on Ralph's recent press conferences.