Here's a little wanking news for you wankers

The Dean

Unsurprising.  Women are capable of multiple orgasms, after all...

728325[/snapback]

I'm surprised you knew that. Where'd you read that?

Because I know for damn sure none of the women you have ever been with has experienced that.

Meazza, perhaps.

I'm surprised you knew that. Where'd you read that?

Because I know for damn sure none of the women you have ever been with has experienced that.

Meazza, perhaps.

728356[/snapback]

why am i being brought into this :unsure:

And yet you posted anyway...attention whore.  Big surprise.

728424[/snapback]

I have 4,800 posts. Darin has almost 23k, LA has 15k, Thailog is pushing what, 15k and between Tom's two names,he must have close to 30k. Yet I'm the attention whore? Puh-lease. :unsure:

I have 4,800 posts. Darin has almost 23k, LA has 15k, Thailog is pushing what, 15k and between Tom's two names,he must have close to 30k. Yet I'm the attention whore? Puh-lease.  :unsure:

728477[/snapback]

I have been reading this board a long time and met several of these guys in person, yet I don't know what car they drive or any of their personal records for spanking the monkey. ;)

What I do know is what they know and how they feel about the Bills.

Sharing too much personal info makes you an attention whore.

If the shoe fits wear it.

I have been reading this board a long time and met several of these guys in person, yet I don't know what car they drive or any of their personal records for spanking the monkey.  :unsure:

What I do know is what they know  and how they feel about the Bills.

Sharing too much personal info makes you an attention whore.

If the shoe fits wear it.

728482[/snapback]

Haha, I posted I bought a new car, and they RAN with it. It gets brought up in many threads. Tom drives a Prius, Darin drives some POS American pickup.

Read a bit Gar.

I have 4,800 posts. Darin has almost 23k, LA has 15k, Thailog is pushing what, 15k and between Tom's two names,he must have close to 30k. Yet I'm the attention whore? Puh-lease.  :unsure:

728477[/snapback]

The difference being, Ed, that while you feel compelled to brag about how you spend $800 on paddle shifters as though it's a major event in everyone's life, I won't even bother mentioning that my grandmother's in an ICU after having a heart attack this weekend.

It's the difference between being an attention whore and having a real life. You think people here give a sh-- about you and wallow in it. I know people here don't give a sh-- about me, so don't beg for the attention.

The difference being, Ed, that while you feel compelled to brag about how you spend $800 on paddle shifters as though it's a major event in everyone's life, I won't even bother mentioning that my grandmother's in an ICU after having a heart attack this weekend. 

It's the difference between being an attention whore and having a real life.  You think people here give a sh-- about you and wallow in it.  I know people here don't give a sh-- about me, so don't beg for the attention.

728497[/snapback]

You just did. :unsure:

It's all about reaction, Tom. If people are going to harass me about a fuggin vehicle I bought, so be it. What am I supposed to do? Sit here and twiddle my thumbs?

BTW ass, you've PM'ed me to keep it up, so shut your pie hole. ;)

No.  Egging people on is a much better idea, retard.  :unsure:

728515[/snapback]

This is where the fun comes in. People get really pissed off. I don't. This crap doesn't bother me.

The funny part is, the mjaority can dish it, but can't take it. That's when the gang-up occurs. Poor BF never had a chance. Everyone tried to pick on stevestojan, that didn't work. And meazza is well, meazza.

Tom, in all honesty, if I really cared what 500 people on a message board thought of me, I'd be a sad person.

Ed, you share everything in your life with a bunch of strangers on the internet.  You ARE a sad person.

728522[/snapback]

Oh really, what EXACTLY do I do for a job? What's my fiancee's name? What town do I live in? What sports did I play in highschool/college? What's my last name even?

What do you know about me? My mother, the car I drive, what college I went to, and I had a bad breakup.

Tom, I know just as much about you, so knock the crap off. <_<

Ed, you share everything in your life with a bunch of strangers on the internet.  You ARE a sad person.

728522[/snapback]

That's our Ed, making the internet strange for everyone.

Why does it seem I feel the need to shower after reading a thread peppered with Ed's comments about his DNA distribution patterns and his car buying episodes. It seems he does take his abuse well, but its still skeeves me to know the same hand he is typing with is also the same hand he is coaxing baby batter from himself while perusing Anna Kourankova sites (since Brittany decided to up and leave him).

This is where the fun comes in.  This crap doesn't bother me.

The funny part is, the mjaority can  take it. That's when the gang-up occurs in all honesty, if I really cared what 500 people  thought of me, I'd be a sad person.

728518[/snapback]

Sounds like you Could be a male Gigolo catering to male FIT drivers <_<

Why does it seem I feel the need to shower after reading a thread peppered with Ed's comments about his DNA distribution patterns and his car buying episodes. It seems he does take his abuse well, but its still skeeves me to know the same hand he is typing with is also the same hand he is coaxing baby batter from himself while perusing Anna Kourankova sites (since Brittany decided to up and leave him).

728535[/snapback]

The thing about Ed is that he (imo) is original, and as funny as hell! <_<

728535[/snapback]

Britney...What happened to my sweet-thang?

The thing about Ed is that he (imo) is original, and as funny as hell!  <_<

728537[/snapback]

He is predictable in his unpredictability, in that if we were to ask or do a poll that said in part, "Who on this board is most likely to grab his goober 7 times daily, and admit it?" Ed would come in the number one answer. I give him great props for the thick skin he displays, however, the palms of his hands have thick skin and it isn't from digging ditches.

He is predictable in his unpredictability, in that if we were to ask or do a poll that said in part, "Who on this board is most likely to grab his goober 7 times daily, and admit it?" Ed would come in the number one answer. I give him great props for the thick skin he displays, however, the palms of his hands have thick skin and it isn't from digging ditches.

728542[/snapback]

I'm a righty dude. So my right hand is thick, my left hand is as smooth as one of meazza's gf's butt's.

The thing about Ed is that he (imo) is original, and as funny as hell!  :D

728537[/snapback]

And persistent.

Most of the idiots we bash here get belligerent, then banned. :D

Ed seems to thrive on it. <_<

And persistent.

Most of the idiots we bash here get belligerent, then banned.  :D

Ed seems to thrive on it. <_<

728545[/snapback]

Haha, I just think it's funny, that's all.

Listen, in all seriousness, this is my sense of humor. I love the give and take. I can definately take it.

Admit it now, people just HAVE to read my posts.

I've become the Paris Hilton of TBD. You hate me, but you can't look away. :D

And persistent.

Most of the idiots we bash here get belligerent, then banned.  :D

Ed seems to thrive on it. :D

728545[/snapback]

I would love to read a debate between Ed and one of the many personalities of Hogboy the Slob.

Maybe I have too much time on my hands. <_<

I would love to read a debate between Ed and one of the many personalities of Hogboy the Slob.

Maybe I have too much time on my hands.  <_<

728552[/snapback]

I thought hogboy was crayonz...or BF...or Tom...

Sadly, you can't tell the three apart! :D

Hmmm...this thread started out as one about compulsive masturbation in Britain (gee, from a London tabloid...imagine that) and then quickly deteriorated from there.

I don't see how it was possible to deteriorate from an article about wanking, but this thread did nonetheless. This board never ceases to amaze me. <_<

Mike

I had the same thought.  <_<

728554[/snapback]

Hogboy is the best troll on the internet. He has sent me to sites to show me his work, and it is some of the funniest sh-- I have ever seen.

His ONLY goal is to get people upset, and NOTHING anyone posts bothers him at all, thus he can never "lose" in any exchange.

Once he went to a law enforcement message board. These people tend to be buffs. He told them that corrections officers should really be called "jail guards," and that he knows this because he is a former corrections officer. The board was berserk for days and he of course was banned.

My sense of humor is admittedly abstract, but I found ths stuff to be pretty damned funny.

Hmmm...this thread started out as one about compulsive masturbation in Britain (gee, from a London tabloid...imagine that) and then quickly deteriorated from there.

I don't see how it was possible to deteriorate from an article about wanking, but this thread did nonetheless.  This board never ceases to amaze me.  <_<

Mike

728559[/snapback]

Check out SDS's thread with the two hotties.

Tom managed to turn that into gay talk.