Here's a little wanking news for you wankers

The Dean

Yeah, I really AM Paris Hilton.  <_<

How did you find that so quick? Interesting... :D   :P

728568[/snapback]

QUICK? hell I type with two fingers,actually just recently 2 fingers,before it was search and destroy typing with 1 finger.. 1-2 months ago I figured out how to post a link...Total novice to this gadget....

And I'm a stoner loser burnout highschool dropout, responding to a fit flunkie :D

Hogboy is the best troll on the internet. He has sent me to sites to show me his work, and it is some of the funniest sh-- I have ever seen.

His ONLY goal is to get people upset, and NOTHING anyone posts bothers him at all, thus he can never "lose" in any exchange.

Once he went to a law enforcement message board. These people tend to be buffs. He told them that corrections officers should really be called "jail guards," and that he knows this because he is a former corrections officer. The board was berserk for days and he of course was banned.

My sense of humor is admittedly abstract, but I found ths stuff to be pretty damned funny.

728561[/snapback]

He did manage get this place heated up too.

Well I hate to feed the monster that is Ed, but after reading this I couldn't help but wonder if it's standard in all Fit's ?

728587[/snapback]

And with the special order attachments makes those traffic jams a little less boring. <_<

Oh really, what EXACTLY do I do for a job? What's my fiancee's name? What town do I live in? What sports did I play in highschool/college? What's my last name even?

What do you know about me? My mother, the car I drive, what college I went to, and I had a bad breakup.

Tom, I know just as much about you, so knock the crap off.  <_<

728531[/snapback]

You're a social worker/case manager for a non-profit mental health organization (yeah, probably not exact, but close enough), your fiancée's name is Rachel (you proposed last October 15th), you live on the Jersey Shore, my guess is somewhere in Ocean County (who cares about what exact town...maybe Brick? Tom's River?)...and as for your last name, if it's anything like your posts, I would say it is "Suckey."

As far as what else we know: you hate working with/for women, you're a Devils fan, a huge BNL fan, and you're a horrible human being (you suck and blow)....

And, yes, I am up to your challenge. When you called someone's sister a whore you stepped over the line as far as I'm concerned...Welcome to my ignore list.

You're a social worker/case manager for a non-profit mental health organization (yeah, probably not exact, but close enough), your fiancée's name is Rachel (you proposed last October 15th), you live on the Jersey Shore, my guess is somewhere in Ocean County (who cares about what exact town...maybe Brick?)...and as for your last name, if it's anything like your posts, I would say it is "Suckey."

As far as what else we know: you hate working with/for women, you're a Devils fan, a huge BNL fan, and you're a horrible human being (you suck and blow)....

And, yes, I am up to your challenge.  When you called someone's sister a whore you stepped over the line as far as I'm concerned...Welcome to my ignore list.

728647[/snapback]

Do you keep a biography on all of us? Uh-oh.............. <_<

That's what I'm worried about.

728698[/snapback]

"Oh, you might pretend to be more high-brow with your highfalutin wine drinking these days, but I just bet there's some good old moonshine swillin' in your background...."

..and please listen to Tom...Face the camera!

"Oh, you might pretend to be more high-brow with your highfalutin wine drinking these days, but I just bet there's some good old moonshine swillin' in your background...."

728715[/snapback]

Do you have any idea how many times I see this when I click on a TSW link?

"Access Denied by Websense (policy_denied)

Websense has denied access to the requested URL because of its content categorization: "Tasteless"

For assistance, contact your network support team. "

What does that say about the posters here? <_<

728715[/snapback]

Moonshine, no, hard cider, yes. But you knew that.

And as far as "my" picture. I'm Italian, it's in my genes.

You're a social worker/case manager for a non-profit mental health organization (yeah, probably not exact, but close enough), your fiancée's name is Rachel (you proposed last October 15th), you live on the Jersey Shore, my guess is somewhere in Ocean County (who cares about what exact town...maybe Brick?  Tom's River?)...and as for your last name, if it's anything like your posts, I would say it is "Suckey."

And, yes, I am up to your challenge.  When you called someone's sister a whore you stepped over the line as far as I'm concerned...Welcome to my ignore list.

728647[/snapback]

ooooh ooooh ooooh..do me next...ready go..

Okay...I did a quick google and it seems you're a pot-bellied unemployed van driver with a full collection of WHAM! cds. <_<

728775[/snapback]

wake me up before you go-go

You put the boom boom into my heart,

You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.

Jitterbug into my brain,

Goes bang, bang, bang, till my feet do the same.

But something's bugging me

Somthing ain't right

My best friend told me

Where you were last night.

Left me sleeping

In my bed.

I was dreaming

But I should've been with you instead.

CHORUS:

Wake me up before you go go,

Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.

I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high.

'Cause I'm not planning on going solo.

Take me dancing tonight.

I wanna hit that high...

You get the gray skies outa my way,

You make the sunshine brighter than Doris Day.

Turn a mere spark into a flame,

My beats per minute never been the same.

'Cause you're my lady,

I'm your fool.

Makes me crazy

When you act so cruel.

C'mon baby,

Let's not fight.

We'll go dancing

And everything will be alright.

REPEAT CHORUS

Cuddle up baby,

Move in tight.

We'll go dancing

Tomorrow night.

It's cold out there

But it's warm in bed.

They can dance,

We'll stay home instead.

Okay...I did a quick google and it seems you're a pot-bellied unemployed van driver with a full collection of WHAM! cds. <_<

728775[/snapback]

But good news! He's still technically a virgin!

Oh, and BTW tater, I guess if you really want I'll put you on my ignore list as well...

But good news!  He's still technically a virgin!

Oh, and BTW tater, I guess if you really want I'll put you on my ignore list as well...

728823[/snapback]

that would be like giving up beer...you know it's not good for you , but so delicious.... <_<

wake me up before you go-go

You put the boom boom into my heart,

You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.

Jitterbug into my brain,

Goes bang, bang, bang, till my feet do the same.

But something's bugging me

Somthing ain't right

My best friend told me

Where you were last night.

Left me sleeping

In my bed.

I was dreaming

But I should've been with you instead.

CHORUS:

Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.

I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high.

'Cause I'm not planning on going solo.

Take me dancing tonight.

I wanna hit that high...

You get the gray skies outa my way,

You make the sunshine brighter than Doris Day.

Turn a mere spark into a flame,

My beats per minute never been the same.

'Cause you're my lady,

I'm your fool.

Makes me crazy

When you act so cruel.

C'mon baby,

Let's not fight.

We'll go dancing

And everything will be alright.

REPEAT CHORUS

Cuddle up baby,

Move in tight.

We'll go dancing

Tomorrow night.

It's cold out there

But it's warm in bed.

They can dance,

We'll stay home instead.

728819[/snapback]

I tend to agree with Denis Leary about George Michael: we should have figured out he was gay after watching the first 15 seconds of the video for this song. <_<:D

Mike

I tend to agree with Denis Leary about George Michael:  we should have figured out he was gay after watching the first 15 seconds of the video for this song.  :P  :P

Mike

728880[/snapback]

The skin tight hot pink shorts along with the "Choose Life" t-shirt wasn't enough. As well as his skipping and dancing on stage with his "band mate". :lol: