Bills to win SB this year??

My friend is really into this psychic stuff..she convinced me to go with her and have my "aura" read. Being a nice guy I did. This lady had NO idea who I was or what i'm about! She told me I was a fireman, actually im a Fire Ispector..but pretty damn close. She also told me that i have 2 children 1 boy and 1 girl..and that i had recently lost a family pet..my dog 2 weeks ago.(old age).I was floored. She told me I was a Big sports nut and I loved football..Duh who isnt..then I asked her a question."who will win the SB"? i asked..she said it was a team with red and blue!!!!!!!!!! She could see them celebrating the win! Ok guys..thats either us or maybe the patriots...Go place your bets..becuse this lady was right on!! ANybody else visit a psychic before?

My friend is really into this psychic stuff..she convinced me to go with her and have my "aura" read. Being a nice guy I did. This lady had NO idea who I was or what i'm about! She told me I was a fireman, actually im a Fire Ispector..but pretty damn close. She also told me that i have 2 children 1 boy and 1 girl..and that i had recently lost a family pet..my dog 2 weeks ago.(old age).I was floored. She told me I was a Big sports nut and I loved football..Duh who isnt..then I asked her a question."who will win the SB"? i asked..she said it was a team with red and blue!!!!!!!!!! She could see them celebrating the win! Ok guys..thats either us or maybe the patriots...Go place your bets..becuse this lady was right on!! ANybody else visit a psychic before?

722474[/snapback]

Does she live in Lily Dale? :o Interesting place...

http://www.lilydaleassembly.com/

Teams with Red and Blue: Bills, Patriots, Giants, Texans, Titans.

Pessimism begins.

722524[/snapback]

Giants..damn forgot about them..but i dont count Texas and Tenn...too many other colors...so it is now a 33.3% chance for the Bills to win it all..not too bad!

722474[/snapback]

Is your friend’s name Cleo by any chance?

...then I asked her a question."who will win the SB"? i asked..she said it was a team with red and blue!!!!!!!!!! She could see them celebrating the win! Ok guys..thats either us or maybe the patriots...Go place your bets..becuse this lady was right on!! ANybody else visit a psychic before?

722474[/snapback]

WOOHOO.......$250 on the Pats to win it all. Or wait, damn, maybe the Giants?!?! After all, when money is on the line, you have to actually be objective right? lol

Go Bills

722474[/snapback]

How did the aura reading turn out?

How did the aura reading turn out?

722571[/snapback]

LOL..well thats what I went in there for but walked away with the other news. Take it for what its worth i guess..but hey we could use all the help we can this year..even the "supernatural's" maybe we will look back on this post and laugh..maybe not. :o

722474[/snapback]

Good deal , I put $100 on the Bills at Ceasers in Vegas last week. At 75:1 that pays me $7500

Good deal , I put $100 on the Bills at Ceasers in Vegas last week. At 75:1 that pays me $7500

722654[/snapback]

I guess I'm not much of a high roller, I only got a bunch of $10 tickets to pass out to our gang at the first tailgate. It has become a tradition to do this at the beginning of each season. I will be $760 richer after the Bills win the superbowl!

I was always skeptical of psychics but my friend dated a psychic and it made me a beleiver. I never met the girl(she lived miles away) but I spoke with her on the phone once. I asked her to read me and she gave a 10 minute incredibly detailed description of me and my life. The kicker was she said "you read a book on chaos theory this week"- I just finished a book on chaos theory. Who the !@#$ reads books on chaos theory(besides me and Tom and a few other sickos)? That blew me away!