What are you listening to?

Pete

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to come back on topic...

Right now I am cycling thru a few new albums that are rapidly becoming favourites and some other old favourites:

Keane - Under Iron Sea

Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

Counting Crows - New Amsterdam

Killers - Hot Fuss

Radiohead - The Bends

Sam Spence - Autumn Thunder

Also - I have listened to the following playlist A LOT lately... Been feeling a bit down about a few things and this has captured my imagination.  Song, Artist, Album below:

Waves - Mono Band - Mono Band EP

In Other Words - Ben Kweller - Sha Sha

Anna Begins - Counting Crows - August and Everything After

Heal Over - KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope

This One's Gonna Bruise - Beth Orton - Day Breaker

We Might As Well Be Strangers - Keane - Hopes and Fears

What You're Made Of - Lucie Silvas - Breathe In

Cupid - Jack Johnson - On and On

Ever the Same - Rob Thomas - Something to Be

Easy on the Eye - Gemma Hayes - The Roads Don't Love You

Desire - Ryan Adams - Demolition

Emily - Stephem Fretwell - Magpie

High and Dry - Jamie Cullum (covering Radiohead) - Twentysomething

Grazed Knees - Snow Patrol - Final Straw

Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View

721265[/snapback]

How is the Keane cd? Do you have the first one,Hopes And Fears? I do and they had some very good songs on it. Of course,my fav is 'Somewhere Only We Know'. :w00t: A couple other good ones on there were 'Bend And Break' and 'Everybodys Changing'.

Im really liking Keane and The Fray lately. As I said previously,I have both cds. They both have some piano-like sounds in some of their songs like Keanes 'Somewhere Only We Know' and the Frays 'Over My Head' (Cable Car) that make those songs really good. :w00t:

How is the Keane cd? Do you have the first one,Hopes And Fears? I do and they had some very good songs on it. Of course,my fav is 'Somewhere Only We Know'.  :w00t:  A couple other good ones on there were 'Bend And Break' and  'Everybodys Changing'.

721721[/snapback]

The new Keane album is easily as good as Hopes and Fears...

Saw this on YouTube and thought I'd share. It's Neil Young jamming with DEVO from Neil Young's movie Human Highway (1982). To describe it as genius doesn't do it justice. As some dude wrote in the comment section, it's a life altering experience. It's also pretty hard to pull yourself away. So hard in fact, that I've played it three times now, and will probably leave it running in the background all night long.

Join me.

Johnny Spud

• 5 months later...