What are you listening to?

Pete

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our area is home to numerous church groups all who as groups of children and adults visit the area homes to Christmas Carol. Its always nicer when family travel about via horse drawn sled , this year not possible given the mild weather. Still it is always special to have so many visitors caroling. Thus the last songs I heard today came from a group of beaming children between 6 -10 years old. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Bought a new CD today. The Allman Brothers at the second Atlanta International Pop Festival held over fourth of July weekend 1970. Currently listening to a ten minute version of Dreams. I had not heard of this festival before. It was held the year after Woodstock and by some accounts was bigger with up to 600,000 people there. I can't imagine that people together for a concert but sounded like one hell of a weekend. The Allmans opened the festival and came on at 4:00am to close it down and played until the sun came up. For you ABB fans it's a must

Bought a new CD today. The Allman Brothers at the second Atlanta International Pop Festival held over fourth of July weekend 1970. Currently listening to a ten minute version of Dreams. I had not heard of this festival before. It was held the year after Woodstock and by some accounts was bigger with up to 600,000 people there. I can't imagine that people together for a concert but sounded like one hell of a weekend. The Allmans opened the festival and came on at 4:00am to close it down and played until the sun came up. For you ABB fans it's a must

Do we need to have the discussion again, how electronica > old stuff? :thumbsup:

Even with those pieces of art in there, I had to bail. :thumbsup:

Try to make it to Warren's slide guitar solo

You remind me of ATHF...

Carl: Where's the keyboards, and the tambourine, and the guitar

And you know, I mean - the stuff that like, white people like

[Meatwad]

We had a piano

[Carl]

Somethin bad-ass, like uhh, I don't know

Like uhh, REO Speedwagon or somethin

[Meatwad]

Hell yeah!